Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Custom number plates

There’s a fancy house near here that has two cars with personal plates, think one is a Bentley and the other something more mundane. What makes it worse though is they have small slogans at the bottom of the plate (where you might have the name of the garage the car came from on a normal plate) which say something like ‘he who dares wins’ and another glib one about endeavour or prosperity or something like that. Can you imagine how much of a self-satisfied tosser they must be? Makes my skin crawl.
1700599501373.png

My bike's number plate starts with LF69. As my memory is fucking shit, I used the usual trick of associating it with something meaningful. I very effortlessly settled on 'lick fuck 69'. Infantile, but it really worked from the off.

The last three letters of the number plate also happen to compliment the rude nature of the first part, but I'm not going to share them with you lot :D

My bike's number plate starts with LF69. As my memory is fucking shit, I used the usual trick of associating it with something meaningful. I very effortlessly settled on 'lick fuck 69'. Infantile, but it really worked from the off.

The last three letters of the number plate also happen to compliment the rude nature of the first part, but I'm not going to share them with you lot :D

just as long as you don't use that in place of the phonetic alphabet when you ring up for an insurance quote...

:p

just as long as you don't use that in place of the phonetic alphabet when you ring up for an insurance quote...

:p
You never know, the insurance representative might find it funny instead of offensive, and you could instantly hit it off, agree to meet for a drink, and the rest as they say is history. Great ice breaker whenever someone asks ‘And how did you two meet?’

I think you may have my vehicle.
I also remember by using Viz level words. Mine ends FUCK Cunt. It is also helpful that it is a 69 plate

One I see round here quite often is BR15TDL which I actually quite like. Looks better in the actual font. Should be for the Lord Mayor really but he has AE1, which was the first plate issued in Bristol.

on teh tweeter today

F_rvm3OW4AALW3O

Now I want to know what is that 1982 Audi? (presumably it involves body kit)
Sadly AUD120V passed over to the scrappy in the sky a while back. Unless garaged somewhere, or rusting away in a garden, we will never know

Screenshot_20231126-233021_Chrome.jpg

My first Celica had the plate T414 SPN, which quickly got christened by a friend of mine as "tailspin".

Subsequent car plates were much more mundane, though I remembered the Hyundai's (now an MOT failure being drifted around a muddy field near here) last three letters as "for his nibs".

The current one is "MUU", so rather lacking in potential for anything other than cow noises.

It would be funny in a few years time when all cars are full of chips for road pricing if the government just said “Right, we all have tracking chips in cars now so plates aren’t needed anymore. If you want to stick one on your car anyway feel free, write whatever you like, for free”.

It would be funny in a few years time when all cars are full of chips for road pricing if the government just said “Right, we all have tracking chips in cars now so plates aren’t needed anymore. If you want to stick one on your car anyway feel free, write whatever you like, for free”.
It won't happen. How will you identify hit n runs or get them with cameras?

I've also seen D 11AYE today outside a hotel on the Albert embankment. There is a suitably positioned screw covering between the two 1s

Back
Top Bottom