Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

half decent Economist doc. watch from 15m to see some pretty creepy research about the almost irreversible spread of misinformation

Last edited:
That earlier Piers Corbyn tweet angered me vastly more than his earlier shit :mad: -- and THAT was bad enough :hmm:

I suspect that drunkenness played a part as I've reason to know ;) :(. but as posted before, total cuntishness surely dominated ..... :mad:

Ban from Twitter for him would be cool :)

That earlier Piers Corbyn tweet angered me vastly more than his earlier shit :mad: -- and THAT was bad enough :hmm:

I suspect that drunkenness played a part as I've reason to know ;) :(. but as posted before, total cuntishness surely dominated ..... :mad:

Ban from Twitter for him would be cool :)
I suppose Piers Corbyn is a little minnow, but if Twitter can do fact check warnings for Trump, they could do it for him.

As they would say on Blaze - Freeview Channel 63 -

COULD THE NASHVILLE BOMBING BE CAUSED BY 5G?

The most bizarre thing about this is the so-called RV was playing DOWNTOWN by Petula Clark immediately prior to blowing up.
Was Mr Anthony Quinn Warner punishing AT&T Mobility, outside whose tower his vehicle exploded?

I feel strangely involved in the case, since the self-immolating bomber was clearly a distant relative - as indeed is Marilyn Manson.

ref: Anthony Warner was Christmas Day 'bomber' in Nashville and likely died in explosion, authorities say

Never come across Telegram before myself:
Telegram is the most popular messaging app in only two other countries: Iran, where it's banned, and Ethiopia. Telegram is also banned in China, Pakistan and Russia. The app had around 200 million users worldwide in March 2018, compared to about 1.5 billion for WhatsApp.18 Nov 2019

This White Rose account seems to be a bit of a game. Claiming widely dispersed geographical poster sightings - though if you go on the app it seems only to be USA, Canada, UK and Germany.

The gist is pretty much what you get from RT. Don;t trust the science it will dehumanise you.
Why anyone would join in this pointless chain letter and waste their ink who can say?

At my wit's end. Latest message from a family member linking to this and obviously, because I'm don't want to discuss it, I've just fallen for the state hype. And the bloke isn't a crank, he's just made enough money to be able to whistleblow in an industry, where no-one else will

20210103_093447.jpg

7C677BC9-88E4-49E2-9F4D-D7A3BA9E1684.jpeg
Seen today when walking around the new town I’ve moved to.

My first reaction was “ooh, Hard-Fi are playing a concert” :D

Back
Top Bottom