Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

How many times have you been tested for Coronavirus?

How many COVID tests have you taken?

• One

Votes: 34 21.7%
  • 2-3

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • 4-5

Votes: 13 8.3%
  • Lots of times because I have to for work/am massive hypochondriac

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Zero (oops)

Votes: 55 35.0%

• Total voters
I’ve had an optional lateral flow test (Innova) weekly at work for the last 8 weeks. About 300 staff but with most working various part time shifts covering 24/7 staffing, around 55 staff are on site at any time. The in-house test lab is open round the clock. Take-up has dwindled to about 20 tests a day now, from 300 a week not long ago. I believe the last positive test result was at the end of January.
ETA they advised not to do a test the day after I’d had my first vaccination, not sure if there’s official guidance though.

Had a fifth and gsv his first test due to SA variant possibly being in area - just got results, both negative.
Mr Cloo must be due his 2nd jab soon? My folks were last Friday and we were close to Mr Cloo's first, I recall. In and out of the same place without issue

Tested weekly at work (supermarket) since mid-January and twice-weekly from this week. All mine have been negative, as have most of the other staff, just a few positives.

Mr Cloo must be due his 2nd jab soon? My folks were last Friday and we were close to Mr Cloo's first, I recall. In and out of the same place without issue
He had his late March, so probably late June for him. I'm hoping I'll get notification of my 1st in next few weeks, as they seem to be motoring through the next age group up this month.

None never been tested, double jabbed ages ago so probably won't be now I suppose.

If you ask me tomorrow it'll be 4.

Once cos possible symptoms (negative)
One antibody test (positive - turns out I've had it asymptomatically at some point)
Two asymptomatic tests in advance of seeing the other member of my bubble who is clinically vulnerable. These take a massive weight off seeing her I have to say.

ETA - actually it'll be 5 by this time next week as I'm getting another antibody test then to see if I have high enough levels to take part in the plasma trial they're doing.
22 now. My Mum’s had to go into care and I have to test before I see her. Plus we’ve had a couple of surge testing drives round here.

LFTs once or twice a week at work, depending if someone’s able to do it during my evening shift. Still haven’t needed a PCR test.

Once as part of a trial into saliva testing that also involved a normal PCR test. Once as part of local surge testing, with PCR test delivered to the door by the fire service.

PCR test last Xmas to go to Tenerife. Did a home NHS LFT before each of my jabs in March and May. LFT on a video call yesterday to return from Majorca.

All negative.

Day 2 PCR is waiting at home for me.

Before my getting my first Pfizer vaccination I had precisely one (1) PCR test, as part of the REACT study. It was negative. I assume that taking a test now would give a positive result? Can a PCR test tell the difference between a vaccine-mediated immune response and the actual disease?

Before my getting my first Pfizer vaccination I had precisely one (1) PCR test, as part of the REACT study. It was negative. I assume that taking a test now would give a positive result? Can a PCR test tell the difference between a vaccine-mediated immune response and the actual disease?
No pcr just tells you if you currently have covid.

Back
Top Bottom