Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

Since I was not welcome in one of the science threads earlier ... and no one on Urban appears to have mentioned it ...

Not a conspiracy, but someone in a chatroom reminded me of the cultish enthusiasm for bat guano in cannabis cultivation - which would clearly put the collectors in close proximity to lots of bats ..

"The key to this question is money," she told VOA, because the market for Chinese medicinal products involving bat guano is much bigger than the market for its meat. And that puts the workers who gather the raw materials at high risk.

"Bats are still captured to sell their body parts, which provides a possibility for their viruses to jump to humans, either directly or via an intermediate mammalian host," she said.

:eek:

Last edited:
how the fuck is this cunt still on Twitter? This anti-human shite is actually harmful, people are dead because of these kind of lies. Weren’t they supposed to be stopping this sort of wilfully deceitful behaviour?

I've reported it, there're limited options, so a went for 'promoting self harm', I suggest everyone else does the same.

Just walked past two loon protests. One twat told me I should take my mask off and said he was tempted to come over and 'rip it off.' Utter cunt.
A darwinist would have a field day with these types. Talk about the theory in action. Seriously.

I've reported it, there're limited options, so a went for 'promoting self harm', I suggest everyone else does the same.

I've also reported it. That's a fucking awful tweet.

I can't help but think that the batshittosphere is just going to keep pushing and pushing at the bounds of decency and ethical behaviour (the big voices already basically rip off their followers), until they cross a line that the rest of society cannot ignore and has to respond to. Personally I think the likes of Piers Corbyn have already crossed a few lines, but it looks like they're going to keep at it until they do something so awful that the fist has to come down. The fucking arrogant stupid ignorant fucking idiots are so fucking desperate to be martyrs for their own idiotic fucking cause, arrogantly ignoring the real problems they could be fighting for while pretending to be champions for fake causes they made up.

It's probably a good thing I've been physically isolated from such cunts, because quite apart from the real chances of catching Covid from their irresponsible denialist mucous membranes, I'd probably end up getting into a fight with them. Fucking arrogant Dunning-Kruger CUNTS.

"where do you get the conclusion that there's a microchip in the vaccine?"

"Michelle on twitter posted a screenshot and Davr from the pub made a video about it".

"I am not convinced".

"baaaaaaa sheep"

Paraphrasing many many conversations I have seen on Facebook as late.

I'm interested in the morality of someone who draws conclusions from cherry picked facts. To willfully spread 2+2=6. And to then call anyone who laughs at you as a "sheep". Surely it makes said person a bit of a cunt?

As I’ve said before on here, it’s darkly funny that people who have literally been herded into a set of nonsensical opinions by internet algorithms have the front to accuse other people of being sheep. About time they woke the fuck up.

But restricting people's movement and freedom to assemble has obvious benefits. They haven't turned society on it's head they have just made everyone accept a load of stuff that would be unacceptable without a health scare. 'Don't shake hands or gather, don't go abroad'

The government has spent 5 billion or whatever on this and we are not allowed to go anywhere. It's moved more money upstairs, all of the private businesses and private citizens have taken a big hit, whereas these drugs companies and other aspects of the flailing neo liberal capitalist model where the government collects taxes and distributes it to their mafia companies has just got another bailout. And of course we bitch and moan, but we aren't going to do anything about it, I bet a lot of us work for these companies.

I'm not into conspiracy theories, because none of this is a secret. I think that the virus came out of China because they don't take food regulation seriously and the western governments made a pigs ear out of it because they are completely corrupt, it's jjust a culmination of stupidity and complacency.
"I'm not into conspiracies". That's what the fruit fountains all say. Almost to a man/woman.

I've also reported it. That's a fucking awful tweet.

I can't help but think that the batshittosphere is just going to keep pushing and pushing at the bounds of decency and ethical behaviour (the big voices already basically rip off their followers), until they cross a line that the rest of society cannot ignore and has to respond to. Personally I think the likes of Piers Corbyn have already crossed a few lines, but it looks like they're going to keep at it until they do something so awful that the fist has to come down. The fucking arrogant stupid ignorant fucking idiots are so fucking desperate to be martyrs for their own idiotic fucking cause, arrogantly ignoring the real problems they could be fighting for while pretending to be champions for fake causes they made up.

It's probably a good thing I've been physically isolated from such cunts, because quite apart from the real chances of catching Covid from their irresponsible denialist mucous membranes, I'd probably end up getting into a fight with them. Fucking arrogant Dunning-Kruger CUNTS.
I note your avatar is almost the shape of q. Therefore you are shrill who is actually trying to weaken us by further supporting our anti loon stance. Or something. Or some such shit.

If there really was some nebulous global NWO-type conspiracy, they wouldn't need to use vaccines as a cover for sticking tiny chips into people. There's already enough data from smartphone apps, internet usage, bank transactions and non-cash purchases to build detailed profiles on millions of people (or billions if your acceptable detail threshold is lower). I wonder how effectively the conspiranoids actually practice infosec protocols and not leaving digital trails all over the place, for all that their paranoia seems to be aimed in entirely the wrong direction.

I mean surely they don't believe that data collected by private companies for commercial purposes would never fall into the wrong hands?

If there really was some nebulous global NWO-type conspiracy, they wouldn't need to use vaccines as a cover for sticking tiny chips into people. There's already enough data from smartphone apps, internet usage, bank transactions and non-cash purchases to build detailed profiles on millions of people (or billions if your acceptable detail threshold is lower). I wonder how effectively the conspiranoids actually practice infosec protocols and not leaving digital trails all over the place, for all that their paranoia seems to be aimed in entirely the wrong direction.

I mean surely they don't believe that data collected by private companies for commercial purposes would never fall into the wrong hands?
Anything that is obvious and fairly easily sumerised does not have the same emotionally charge that these empty, afraid freaks need. Read up on the psychology of conspiracy theory. They are projecting all their dark shadows onto strawmen and bogeymen. They have a long way to go before becoming integrated, reasonable, sane human beings.

I don't wear a mask because the virus doesn't exist.

Exactly the same ethical mechanisms behind the cunts who do 60 in 30mph zones. Sometimes there is not enough police brutality.

Bit harsh but I've spent a fair bit of time watching these freaks. The disregard for the public has appalled me.

Now with even the most misguided right winger, if they have a basic respect and honesty about the truth, then a conversation can be had, mostly unproductive but at least there is in some sense a meeting of minds and values (truth, evidence, logical progression rtc). This is totally absent from your average 5g or bill Gates lunatic. But they end up sneering "sheep". The disregard for truth, the disregard for the immediate safety of others. Sick.

Last edited:
how the fuck is this cunt still on Twitter? This anti-human shite is actually harmful, people are dead because of these kind of lies. Weren’t they supposed to be stopping this sort of wilfully deceitful behaviour?
How come the people who should get the virus so rarely do? People like pc should be 6 feet under by now with their flagrant disregard for any sort of safety measures

Back
Top Bottom