Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

Well I'd always seen anthropops as a bit nutty but mainly harmless, but they seem to have fucked that now.

They've been noted as harmful by those interested in education.
Steiner schools teach mainly by dance movements - which hardly fits the National Curriculum.

The Steiner Institute near Baker Street joins in Open Hpouse London if you want to sample their views on architecture - which are also a bit odd.

I think there are many better targets for your ire in that case - prime contenders being construction companies engaged on private projects; 5G installation at least comes under the banner of critical infrastructure (communications) in a way that "just 117 exclusive luxury gated apartments in this vibrant part of town" don't.

Your skepticism is the priorities put on various industries for shutdown or not, really, then, no? Rather than anything to do with 5g per se? Which I think you'll find most people agree with you on!
Thank you for your fair summary of my points.
Assuming you are in the vicinity of Coldharbour Lane - what views on on-going building works at the Brixton House Theatre/Carlton Mansions site?
I see this is still going on, maybe more slowly.
As it happens I think building work in the open air mainly is probably safe.

They've been noted as harmful by those interested in education.
Steiner schools teach mainly by dance movements - which hardly fits the National Curriculum.

The Steiner Institute near Baker Street joins in Open Hpouse London if you want to sample their views on architecture - which are also a bit odd.

Yes - jury's out on not teaching kids to read until they're seven I think. Will take a look at the architecture with trepidation, ta.

I once went out with an anthropop who was really sweet but once said to me "did you know that if you stare into a candle for long enough you'll see all of your past lives in front of you?" "Interesting, have you done that?" "Ah, no :oops: "

As I say though she was really sweet so I forgave her.

Ah yes quick check - I've walked round Forest Row a few times now that you say, they have a spiral type affair there that purifies water because of the path it takes

:)

What are you skeptical about? What are the disadvantages of 5g? You can't just say these things without backing them up.

Everyone I have spoken to who has concerns about 5G are easily debunked because the reality is the technology used for 5G is the same as the technologies currently in use for various wireless comms. If you think there is something new in there that is somehow dangerous, then sorry, you are wrong.
Last year pre-covid I was chatting to someone who was concerned about the possibilities of surveillance in 5g, and he doesn't seem alone in this (see eg The Terrifying Potential of 5G Technology). Obvs the covid 5g thing is lunacy but other concerns about 5g don't seem to me so easily debunked.

This loon got a £1,500 fine in court for attending an anti-lockdown demo in Bristol. :D

An anti-lockdown conspiracy theorist used his day in court to attack a regional news website which covered the hearing.

Robin Campbell accused Bristol Live, sister site to the Bristol Post, of trying to “gaslight” the public with its coverage of the coronavirus pandemic after appearing in front of a judge over his attendance at a 400-strong protest against government restrictions.

Campbell launched the attack at the title’s chief reporter Conor Gogarty during the hearing at Bristol Magistrates’ Court, despite District Judge Lynne Matthews reading him an article from The Times which contained the “harrowing words” of a doctor working in a high dependency unit during the pandemic.

Campbell then advanced a false conspiracy theory about vaccines, according to Bristol Live’s coverage of the hearing, to which Judge Matthews asked: “Are you an anti-vaxxer?”

Campbell replied: “No, I’m just anti-stupid.”

Not exactly helping himself. :D

Worth reading the whole article, and the twitter thread from the reporter.

Jesus...I feel that in the future it may become more apparent to everyone how damaging social media has been on our society :( The polarisation, the algorithms showing us more of what we already believe and offering no balance, the spread of harmful information and the incitement to violence ...argh...this shit does scare me much more than covid tbf.

Jesus...I feel that in the future it may become more apparent to everyone how damaging social media has been on our society :( The polarisation, the algorithms showing us more of what we already believe and offering no balance, the spread of harmful information and the incitement to violence ...argh...this shit does scare me much more than covid tbf.

True - everyone gets their own positive feedback loop and so without reflection people get more and more extreme.

I like the timelines down the sides, on the left you have socio-political movements, on the right you have quantum leaps in the electrification of earth. Obviously.

Great piece here going into some detail about the political breadth, tactics and key players in the international covid sceptic movement. Really good stuff.

I was also a major fan of The The back in 'those days', or even The The Day ;) :D

And to the point that I thought Matt Johnson was a genius!

But what I didn't grasp from that above tweet was : are there any obvious conspiraloon warning-signals from the identity of the link quoted by The The's account? :confused:

(I haven't watched the relevant 'documentary', but alert me to the how and why of the makers' loonacy, someone! )

I was also a major fan of The The back in 'those days', or even The The Day ;) :D

And to the point that I thought Matt Johnson was a genius!

But what I didn't grasp from that above tweet was : are there any obvious conspiraloon warning-signals from the identity of the link quoted by The The's account? :confused:

(I haven't watched the relevant 'documentary', but alert me to the how and why of the makers' loonacy, someone! )
The Great Reset springs out immediately

Back
Top Bottom