Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

I felt tempted to post this on the Brixton forum - but lets try here.
Zimbabwe currently has a total lock-down
182 people have been busted for drinking, running shebeens etc 182 nabbed for defying COVID-19 lockdown - Open Parly

The statistics for Covid-19 imnfection in Zimbabwe are:
Tested: 274
Found positive: 8
Deaths: 1

I guess you could argue that Zimbabwe is at the same stage as we were at in January?
Or are we in a worldwide health panic which is leading to imposition of heavy social controls which are also causing an economic haemorrhage?

Whatever, the way things are going we could end up in a similar economic position to Zimbabwe - except Zimbabwe probably has a more viable farming sector.
If I was younger I would be moving to Sweden for several reasons.

Personal Attacks
Anyone know how I could find the agenda of a particular site without clicking on it?
Trying to get people to see that their "sources" are shite and scaremongering is unhelpful!
i.e. this one bionititiative.org

Maybe you could ask a grownup to do it for you?

ah! is this you trying to get back for me calling you out for posting a farage tweet and claiming he had a point?

Anyone know how I could find the agenda of a particular site without clicking on it?
Trying to get people to see that their "sources" are shite and scaremongering is unhelpful!
i.e. this one bionititiative.org

Fucking 5G, I knew there was a key ingredient missing.

I was listening to some nut yesterday talk about the history of technology and pandemics. He listed all of the pandemics that happened to coincide with technology advances and claimed that each of those advanced caused an equal reduction in our ability to fight off disease. He was blaming the 1918 flu pandemic on radar waves. That's what I get for listening to anarcho-primitivists on the radio, I suppose

I was listening to some nut yesterday talk about the history of technology and pandemics. He listed all of the pandemics that happened to coincide with technology advances and claimed that each of those advanced caused an equal reduction in our ability to fight off disease. He was blaming the 1918 flu pandemic on radar waves. That's what I get for listening to anarcho-primitivists on the radio, I suppose

Yep. Here's a specimen of that theory as forwarded to me last week for reasons i wont go into. .
Note they weirdly miss out on the opportunity to point out what major tech breakthrough was going on in DRC that caused Ebola ffs.

Screenshot 2020-04-02 at 18.58.34.png

This is the Tom Cowan video that's been going round. It seems to have really touched some kind of blue touch paper. So many claims and theories playing out in it's wake. I wonder if the thing you heard was the original thing or one of its spawn.

I think the iodine claim I mentioned earlier must be some kind of "iodine is used to counteract radioactive poisoning, therefore it must ward off radiowaves" chinese whispers thing.

ETA

Here it is

Last edited:
Here's Mr Fuck Knows in his video that was removed. Oh, wait...

It is quite scary the number of people who believe this shit. I came across it on Facebook and well over half the 1000+ comments were people agreeing.

I do wonder if these things are going to take hold more than normal and lead to people ignoring social distancing and other measures.

Smartphones are extraordinarily filthy things but that’s doesn’t light up the mind of a loon.

I would have thought the current POTUS would cause people to take the word of anyone claiming to be a genius with a large pinch of salt

I'm starting to dump friends on Facebook who keep regurgitating this shit and coming up with shit like, "why should we believe the experts?" when questioned on some ludicrous loon video they're enthusiastically insisting contains the real truth.

I am currently watching the President's daily press conference on Al Jazeera. No other Freeview channel covers it.

We know Trump is a bit barking - but there are others even more so. Someone called Pete Navarro explained how the US imports of surgical masks - from China - were being bid for by foreigners and exporters. President Trump helpfully added than he had blocked a consignment from being exported to Italy.

With capitalists like this who needs conspiracy theorists?

The twat from pointless boyband Blue has detached from reality

More to say: He continued posting on Wednesday morning as he tried to get his point across

https:// www dailymail. co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8175051/Lee-Ryan-confuses-fans-claims-devil-controls-government.html

Proper batshit! :eek: :mad:
Woman videoing and hassling telecoms workers about 5G and saying their work isn't essential as they don't work for the NHS (and when it gets turned on it's going to kill everyone, that's why they're building "concentration camps" in London :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: )
e2a don't know why not showing as was a public post

Back
Top Bottom