Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

Forty-four.
‘Four’ ‘T’ ‘Four’.
In Latin, that's IVTIV.
And what do you get when you rearrange those letters?
Vivit.
And who ‘vivit’?
CHRISTUS vivit.
In Latin. Which they speak in Italy.

Nuff said.

/rapture
What does vivien mean

Last Thursday I got a worried phone call from someone I barely know asking me about the riots in Brixton and Peckham. She said she'd seen the footage on WhatsApp. I was stood on quiet peaceful Brixton high street when she called and she wouldn't believe me as I kept repeating "There are no riots..."

This morning I was sent a video explaining how C-19 and Sars and Mers (and this proving that HIV/AIDS also...) are all manufactured biological warfare agents. With added science!
Update on CoronaVirus by Dr./Prof. Francis Boyle

It's so predictable. I'm sure Icke is at it too, I don't even need to check to guess what he's saying. No doubt the End-timers are also full of excitement and told-you-so as well.

There's also the stuff about blowing hairdryers up your nose, sipping water and so forth.
He has some stamina that fucker. I remember him slagging Millwall ( I don't remember what about). Then lizards. Really. I forget.
He filled the Academy recently?
Dont link. Tell me a bit though. Is he bald yet? He had big flowing locks.

Can't say I do tbh, it's quite anti-people

It also kind of underestimates Mother Nature - why would she attempt some circuitous attack on the oldest and illest humans through pangolins and viruses when she could shake all our cities to dust in a minute and drown the survivors, starve billions by causing our crops to fail, or simply send the ants to kill us all in our sleep?

The DT rounds up some of the loonier theories

https://www*telegraph.co.uk/global-health/science-and-disease/covid-deniers-shadowy-social-media-groups-spreading-myths-conspiracy1/

Broken link. Change www* to www.

It also kind of underestimates Mother Nature - why would she attempt some circuitous attack on the oldest and illest humans through pangolins and viruses when she could shake all our cities to dust in a minute and drown the survivors, starve billions by causing our crops to fail, or simply send the ants to kill us all in our sleep?

She likes the elegance of the largest effect for the smallest cause - one tiny tweak in an RNA strand changing one amino acid in one protein chain, causing it to fold slightly differently, meaning it can latch on to receptors on the surface of human lung cells and voila - global effect of reducing population and economic activity (hence pollution) for up to a year.

I occasionally worry that some absolute mentalist will take seriously the "humans are a disease" rhetoric that seems to burst forth disturbingly often outside of deep green eco-wanker circles, and do something that will lead to misery and death for millions, if not billions.

It's hateful, nasty shit that all too often gets a pass in my opinion.

Forty-four.
‘Four’ ‘T’ ‘Four’.
In Latin, that's IVTIV.
And what do you get when you rearrange those letters?
Vivit.
And who ‘vivit’?
CHRISTUS vivit.
In Latin. Which they speak in Italy.

Nuff said.

/rapture

Also 44 is DD in the alphabet.

DD equals Dianna Doors

Know as the British Marilyn Monroe

Who was a known CIA asset to destabilise JFK with information she got from her affair with Albert Einstein

Who so say ‘invented’ the atomic bomb

Which was tested on Bikini atoll

A bikini has two parts

2 equals the letter B

B stands for Beelzebub.

Come on people it’s so obvious what’s going on, wake up Sheeple!!

Dr Wolfgang Wodarg thinks we're in this mess because of a misinterpretation of the facts and "group think" among politicians and virologists. He doesn't believe this particular virus is correctly tested for either. He rattles through it in German (with subtitles) so it's a bit hard to follow. Even if you don't follow his conclusions it's interesting stuff on the flu viruses.

I’ve been spending weeks now guiding countless peoples risk perception and correcting nonsense. I’ve had to keep a straight face and be serious for too long.
Use this thread to indulge in some recreational conspiracy twaddle.

Your starter for 10...

It’s a Putin plot. Vladimir’s quest for global fascism and a cold blooded mitigation to global warming? Unleashing a bio-weapon in Wuhan. Seducing Boris with honey traps, white supremacy and absolute power via his proxies. Completely got Trump wrapped around his finger via layers corruption. The Telegraph’s incest twins on their channel island paranoid into complicity. Cummings, the over indulged child, was compromised years ago whilst in the USSR by KGB trained terrapins he shoved up his arse for “research purposes”.

It all makes so much more sense now.

Russia has few Coronavirus cases you say?

Remember you heard it here first ;-)

My mum had a text off some woman she knows saying covid19 can be cured by cutting a lemon into exactly 4 slices and mixing it with hot water.
I really want to know the supposed science behind this :D

Someone on a work whatsapp shared that thing about drinking lots of water and gargling salt water or vinegar because "the virus stays in the throat for 4 days before it reaches the lungs". Four is clearly a significant number in all this somehow :hmm:

I really want to know the supposed science behind this :D

Someone on a work whatsapp shared that thing about drinking lots of water and gargling salt water or vinegar because "the virus stays in the throat for 4 days before it reaches the lungs". Four is clearly a significant number in all this somehow :hmm:
Supposedly a 'Chinese doctor' said so.

Some good detail here about annual Flu figures.

Been reading about whether a better approach would be to protect the vulnerable and let the whole thing blow over like a normal seasonal flu.

Killing the economy will ultimately kill more people. 1 example charitable giving. I guess the government doesn't have a choice because of the international approach.

Some good detail here about annual Flu figures.

Been reading about whether a better approach would be to protect the vulnerable and let the whole thing blow over like a normal seasonal flu.

Killing the economy will ultimately kill more people. 1 example charitable giving. I guess the government doesn't have a choice because of the international approach.
2020 is bad enough already without having to repeat the whole of March! :p

Back
Top Bottom