Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

Piers was busy on Covid Conspiracy Saturday.
There is a picture somewhere on Twitter showing David Icke too - fronted by a BUF flag.

Reactions: CH1
There is a Youtube of the complete six hour demo - upped by RUPTLY - the RT news agency.

Oddly enough I am certain I spotted a former Carlton Mansions resident in the crown - not Gramsci I hasten to say.

There is a Youtube of the complete six hour demo - upped by RUPTLY - the RT news agency.

Oddly enough I am certain I spotted a former Carlton Mansions resident in the crown - not Gramsci I hasten to say.

Piers Corbyn on from 51 minutes in, and Icke from 2.32.

ETA - Fucking hell, those two are an embarrassment to the human race. :facepalm:

Last edited:
Piers Corbyn on from 51 minutes in, and Icke from 2.32.

ETA - Fucking hell, those two are an embarrassment to the human race. :facepalm:
Did they ever get the audio link to Senator Scott Jensen - I couldn't find it.
Even if they did he seems a half-hearted loon. According to Wiki he's a first time senator for Minnesota - and not standing for re-election.
In UK terms he seems to be a GP - and to have been reported for complaining people were certified dead of Covid when there was no investigation.
He has not been dis-barred from practicing Sen. Scott Jensen says probe ends over his comments questioning COVID-19 deaths

The woman doing the supposed link to the unavailable senator made Piers Corbyn and David Icke sound like the voice of moderation.
Her peroration was that the medical industry was leading killer of black people through abortion - which she said is genocide.

Some people might like this - even though it's 2 years old.
Nowadays routers incorporate 5g transmission in adition to the previous 2.4 GHz standard.
This very northern rustic sounding hobbyist assures you that Chinese routers all contain microphones and cameras - so beware. He can however advise on switiching off 5g on your router
(5g is live in south London NOW)

Apparently the phone in your pocket has a camera and microphone in it!

The engineering response to that is - you can turn off your phone, but routers are normally left on permanently listening to your innermost thoughts.
Not a router, but this is the sort of thing that encourages loon elaboration and makes it harder to contradict it. Does big tech want to track you as much as is feasible (and 5G is a technology that has the goal of making this even easier)? Uh yes. Is big pharma exploitative and interested only in profit? Um yeah. Does the government continually lie to everyone for its own goals? Well obviously.

The Guardian has quite a full report on the Piers Corbyn demo and arrest Piers Corbyn fined £10,000 for organising anti-lockdown rally

Reminds me of this->

It doesn't matter to Piers Corbyn - I imagine there are already gofundmes for him that have raised way more. Not only that but clearly if you organise a demo against masks and COVID restrictions, if you're not arrested under laws ostensibly requiring COVID restrictions, you've fucked it up. Imagine if the cops said your anti-mask demo was actually fine and safe.

The idea of the state now requiring that every demo is basically pre-arranged (for "safety") is not a step forward though.

It doesn't matter to Piers Corbyn - I imagine there are already gofundmes for him that have raised way more. Not only that but clearly if you organise a demo against masks and COVID restrictions, if you're not arrested under laws ostensibly requiring COVID restrictions, you've fucked it up. Imagine if the cops said your anti-mask demo was actually fine and safe.

The idea of the state now requiring that every demo is basically pre-arranged (for "safety") is not a step forward though.

They can only fine organisers I think. Shouldn't be beyond the wit of man to organise something without a paper trail that leads back to anyone in particular.

They can only fine organisers I think. Shouldn't be beyond the wit of man to organise something without a paper trail that leads back to anyone in particular.
I think they can also fine attendees, but not for the 10K, and I doubt it would be worth them bothering (I was at the one on Saturday taking pictures - cops were attending but not taking any particular action, though in Trafalgar Square they were all masked up when generally they never are). Either way, he wants to get the fine so that he can go to court about it.

Reactions: CH1
Reminds me of this->

I would have thought that if they tried to enforce Piers Corbyn's administrative fine they would be open to legal challenges, and if they imprisonned him they would be granting him extra publicity.

I dislike these fines. In fact you could argue that Magna Carta was precisely to stop this sort of high handed behaviour by the sovereign. Its got to the state that banks get fined for money laundering for cocoain barons and electricity companies for not installing enough 5g Smart Meters. All arbitrary aznd out of proper legal and democratic control.

I think they can also fine attendees, but not for the 10K, and I doubt it would be worth them bothering (I was at the one on Saturday taking pictures - cops were attending but not taking any particular action, though in Trafalgar Square they were all masked up when generally they never are). Either way, he wants to get the fine so that he can go to court about it.
a question: I saw someone on farcebook saying they were there and that the EDL and fascists attacked demonstrators, did you see any of that?

Well the fash are involved with the 'KBF' anti mask bollocks so maybe not intentionally tbh unless they are just picking fights with random people they see.

a question: I saw someone on farcebook saying they were there and that the EDL and fascists attacked demonstrators, did you see any of that?
If you look at the video there were some union jacks and at least one St George flag, plus up thread a still of a British Union of Fascists flag. I don't suppose RUPTLY are interested in filming fascist violence - or maybe they are?
In any case if there had been any violence this event would probably have had a lot more media coverage - so doubt it.

The woman doing the supposed link to the unavailable senator made Piers Corbyn and David Icke sound like the voice of moderation.
Her peroration was that the medical industry was leading killer of black people through abortion - which she said is genocide.

The delightful Kate Shemirani who is now on something of a roll on twitter. I'll spoiler these

5rkhssT.png

jLx4hdY.png

WiuPkPr.png

eHsuK21.png

Who were the so-called ‘top doctors and nurses’ that addressed the anti-Covid measures demo as global death toll reaches 843K? - The London Economic

I also saw there was a 5G nut called Mark Steel on a related link.
It is actually Mark Steele (so not the comedian and broadcaster).
Gave me a nasty start for a sec there.

I also saw there was a 5G nut called Mark Steel on a related link.
It is actually Mark Steele (so not the comedian and broadcaster).
Gave me a nasty start for a sec there.

That nutter has been banging on about 5G for years, long before covid, got himself into trouble with Gateshead Council back in 2018 for threatening and intimidating behaviour towards their staff and councillors, ended up with a court injunction preventing him from continuing this behaviour for two years.

This was at a time when there wasn't any 5G being used in Gateshead. :facepalm:

Mark Steele claims 5G kills babies and causes cancer, and believes it's secretly being used in Gateshead [in street lights]. The council denies this and applied for an injunction to limit what the 57-year-old could even post online about 5G.

It [the court] heard Steele accused one worker of "crimes against humanity" for their involvement with the lights.

One was branded a "murdering c***" while another, repairing a streetlight, was called a "baby killer", the court was told.

"I said do you know [the lights] are capable of killing babies," Steele recalled in his evidence on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom