Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Coronavirus Conspiracy Corner

All I can report is that we are being lied to. But am guessing he says hugely inflated as the gist of his posts on this is that we shoiuld head back to normal full steam ahead as this is impeding his work ( he is an actor and film director)

eta: he also knows people that have had COVID-19 stamped on their death certificate when it wasn't the cause

Firefighters no longer rescue cats from trees, you know. One (firefighter) died doing so a couple of years back and they went ‘screw that’

Indeed, they come down eventually if only head first.

And you don't see dogs having to be rescued from being stuck up trees :rolleyes:

All I can report is that we are being lied to. But am guessing he says hugely inflated as the gist of his posts on this is that we shoiuld head back to normal full steam ahead as this is impeding his work ( he is an actor and film director)

eta: he also knows people that have had COVID-19 stamped on their death certificate when it wasn't the cause
I thought it was largely the other way around, with people having 'heart failure' stamped on their death certificate when it was in fact Covid-19. When you think about it, everyone dies of 'heart failure', 'cardiac arrest', etc., though the cause of said failure can vary a fair bit.

I thought it was largely the other way around, with people having 'heart failure' stamped on their death certificate when it was in fact Covid-19. When you think about it, everyone dies of 'heart failure', 'cardiac arrest', etc., though the cause of said failure can vary a fair bit.
People I've known normally die of a MASSIVE heart attack. If they are men that is.

What's the issue here? The article says that Jewish men are twice as likely to die of CV-19 than Christian men, although it also says Muslim men are even more likely to die proportionately.

No explanation or speculation as to the reasons are offered.
Did you feel that Jewish men - and even more so Muslim men - are victims of conspiracy theories?

What's the issue here? The article says that Jewish men are twice as likely to die of CV-19 than Christian men, although it also says Muslim men are even more likely to die proportionately.

No explanation or speculation as to the reasons are offered.
Did you feel that Jewish men - and even more so Muslim men - are victims of conspiracy theories?

Well Jews (and Muslims) are the victims of conspiracy theorising and the resulting antisemitic and bigoted attitudes so yeah I'd say so. I'm not saying that's even the main thing causing the problem in this case but in some areas it will play a part in terms of stress caused by discrimination and other outcomes.

Sorry its late and I'm not making myself clear.

Last edited:
I appreciate this thread is supposed to be for examples of conspiracy, but this programme seemed quite interesting this evening. The Alex Salmond Show on RT had an academic from Cambridge University and a clinician from UCH discussing COVID, it's ressurgence, whether pub re-opening is sensible in view of localised outbreaks and whether vaccines will work, and how they can be administered if multiple doses are need over a period of time.

More Newsnight than RT - but here you are: Covid resurgence

South Korea 'on brink of nationwide outbreak'

"The latest outbreak of coronavirus cases centred around a right-wing Presbyterian church has spread to all 17 provinces throughout the country for the first time, our Seoul correspondent Laura Bicker reports.

Each day brings a new three digit virus total.

The majority of new cases are all close to Seoul, the heavily populated capital city which is home to more than 10 million people.

One of the biggest concerns is that many of the far-right worshippers who are potentially infected believe the virus was planted as part of a conspiracy to close it down.

Many are refusing to be contacted, let alone tested."

There is more in the article they sound pretty batshit all round.

One of the biggest concerns is that many of the far-right worshippers who are potentially infected believe the virus was planted as part of a conspiracy to close it down.

Many are refusing to be contacted, let alone tested."

Oh, FFS. :mad:

And, South Korea had been doing so well, checking the figures, the average daily new cases have gone from 33 just two weeks ago, to 297 yesterday.

Some people might like this - even though it's 2 years old.
Nowadays routers incorporate 5g transmission in adition to the previous 2.4 GHz standard.
This very northern rustic sounding hobbyist assures you that Chinese routers all contain microphones and cameras - so beware. He can however advise on switiching off 5g on your router
(5g is live in south London NOW)

So are all the hobbyists who do tear-downs of electronic equipment in on the conspiracy as well? You'd think that they would have found one of those cameras or microphones by now...

Back
Top Bottom