Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Chemical incident on Worthing beach leaves people vomiting

My mate in Hastings says they regularly get smog come over the channel from industrial France/belgium/Netherlands... The most polluting part of Europe IIRC

Think SY7 is far from Ireland that don't even have postcodes far as I. know
Which is a weird reply as I'm sure the Dr herbs guy lived in Ireland which don't have post codes so far as I know?
But what do I know as anathema?

How do you know Dr_Herbz, considering he was banned years before you turned-up to cause trouble? :hmm:

No need to answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

How do you know Dr_Herbz, considering he was banned years before you turned-up to cause trouble? :hmm:

No need to answer that, it's a rhetorical question.

Ummm.. I don't... I was reading and trying to reply to the responses to the 3 positive things thread and also to this thread as I know Worthing, Bexhill and Hastings quite well and also wanted to ask why you call Saul goodman Dr herbs in this thread and also to emphasise on the other thread that I live in Shropshire. And got my answers on two separate tabs on my phone slightly mixed up as I was a bit pissed at the time..it happens..
No doubt that will cause even yet more controversy, conspiracy and collusion.. Make of such as you will.

Ummm.. I don't... I was reading and trying to reply to the responses to the 3 positive things thread and also to this thread as I know Worthing, Bexhill and Hastings quite well and also wanted to ask why you call Saul goodman Dr herbs in this thread and also to emphasise on the other thread that I live in Shropshire. And got my answers on two separate tabs on my phone slightly mixed up as I was a bit pissed at the time..it happens..
No doubt that will cause even yet more controversy, conspiracy and collusion.. Make of such as you will.

It's happened in Essex yesterday - Beachgoers left 'gasping for breath' after incident in Essex

A spokeswoman for East of England ambulance service said it had received “reports of a large number of people suffering from coughing on the seafront in Frinton and Clacton”.

“The cause for this is currently unknown and we and our partner agencies are working to try and establish the cause as quickly as possible,” she said. While we are doing this, we are advising people to not go into the sea.”

She said patients had found their symptoms had improved after coming out of the water. Those affected were advised to wash after leaving the sea, change clothing and drink fresh water, and to call NHS 111 if their symptoms persisted.

Back
Top Bottom