Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Blood and Honour Gig 28th Jan, London

Agreed but lets face it there wasn't that much written about the NF.Come to think of it very little about far left recently or the anarchist scene.
there's a reasonable amount on the nf, in fact. and you've not been paying attention if you think there's been little written about the far left or anarchists in recent years.

Fair enough. Although when someone is clearly very, very bad at telling the difference between trustworthy and untrustworthy sources, the company they keep may be less reliable a guide to their personal prejudices than in the case of someone with rather more acuity. It's not an accusation to level lightly.
Hardly fair enough. I am Jewish, the idea that I am anti-semitic is absurd.

I generally don't bother dealing with posters that are hell-bent on making cheap slurs and lies. It isn't productive.

I'm sorry that they are still around urban75.

If I was an antisemite, I'd be rather suspicious of a supposed fellow antisemite who insisted that he was Jewish and denied, vigorously, that he had any antisemitic opinions. I'd certainly want to know a little bit more about the chap beyond his admiration for ex-Coventry goalies, before I invited him out for an evening's cemetery desecration.

Over the last five years or so there has been an increase ,especially academic research, on the BNP. Mathew Goodwin has pretty much made a career out of it. Very little on B&h but they are very very marginal.

agreed. they do their gigs and merchandise but do not have any electoral ambitions or apparently wider political ones, hence the media not bothering with them as the lack the glamour of C18!!! the music is crap as well.

They are monitored through the PREVENT strategy. C18 didn't receive publicity because of glam but because they were promoted by the security services and were a honey trap.

so is the gig still on and if so, is anything going to be done against it?

Gig is still on as far as I'm aware. Apparently some folks over on Indymedia were discussing possible venues etc. You'll need to get in touch with any local groups or individuals closer to the action to see if anything is being arranged.

They are monitored through the PREVENT strategy. C18 didn't receive publicity because of glam but because they were promoted by the security services and were a honey trap.

I know it's widely believed that C18 was a honey trap but is there definative evidence?

I know it's widely believed that C18 was a honey trap but is there definative evidence?

Charlie Sargent asking for his Special Branch handler as soon as he was arrested for the murder of Chris Castle was a good indicator! Especially since he was presented as the defacto 'leader' of the whole thing. Also other C18 members already working for Searchlight, which Gable and the BTF book confirms.

How tall is Charlie Sargent He looks about 4 foot 10?
images

He used to live up the back from me when I was still living in Camberwell. He is a proper short cunt. Mate up mine knocked him over by accident as we were coming out of the pub one night - didn't say a word. This was before anyone knew who he was, of course. He fucked off sharpish once his name got about.

Am fairly sure there were some good indicators of "Steriod" Browning being M15, too. Not short of a bob or two, either.

Charlie Sargent asking for his Special Branch handler as soon as he was arrested for the murder of Chris Castle was a good indicator! Especially since he was presented as the defacto 'leader' of the whole thing. Also other C18 members already working for Searchlight, which Gable and the BTF book confirms.

I thought the question sounded a bit skeptical when I wrote it but I didn't mean it that way, if that's how it came across :)

I thought I'd seen evidence of it but I couldn't really remember. I just knew it was generally accepted that Charlie Sargent was bent.

Back
Top Bottom