Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Blood and Honour Gig 28th Jan, London

poster on shirtfront says that it came out at his trial! the state using wombat 18 to gather info on uda etc would not be too surprising. but fash accuse anyone they dislike of being state/nonce/red so its hard to evaluate.

The trials were confirmation really. Sargent, Browning etc (who, as I think I stated before had been meeting Searchlight on a regular basis) were essentially the C18 leadership and links were being forged with the UDA via Portinari and others. The Loyalist parades in London with Eddie Whicker and C18 as security was indicative of the relationship the latter were trying to establish.

Whether the UDA really took them seriously is open for debate. Similarly C18 always seemed to aspire to some kind of Fascist paramilitary force but could never quite match the reality with the fantasy (which reminds me of the mock C18 sticker that appeared in F.T. of "Combat 16" (being A.F) and a graphic of TV show East Enders very own Christmas Club thief and Alzheimers sufferer Arthur Fowler).

No matter if Sargent or Browning were state agents to begin with, it soon became apparent that all these significant figures had at least been bought at some point. The mixture of a violent street based Fascist group and Loyalist paramilitaries would have been something the State would have had to make mischief with. The attempt at gun-running by Whicker and Portinari could have been a tester to see if C18 were worth their while. Which resulted in the pair of them getting pinched.

If you read the Matthew Collins book (Searchlight spin aside) C18 come across as the sackless, drug addled, informer riddled organization they really were.

The trials were confirmation really. Sargent, Browning etc (who, as I think I stated before had been meeting Searchlight on a regular basis) were essentially the C18 leadership and links were being forged with the UDA via Portinari and others. The Loyalist parades in London with Eddie Whicker and C18 as security was indicative of the relationship the latter were trying to establish.

Whether the UDA really took them seriously is open for debate. Similarly C18 always seemed to aspire to some kind of Fascist paramilitary force but could never quite match the reality with the fantasy (which reminds me of the mock C18 sticker that appeared in F.T. of "Combat 16" (being A.F) and a graphic of TV show East Enders very own Christmas Club thief and Alzheimers sufferer Arthur Fowler).

No matter if Sargent or Browning were state agents to begin with, it soon became apparent that all these significant figures had at least been bought at some point. The mixture of a violent street based Fascist group and Loyalist paramilitaries would have been something the State would have had to make mischief with. The attempt at gun-running by Whicker and Portinari could have been a tester to see if C18 were worth their while. Which resulted in the pair of them getting pinched.

If you read the Matthew Collins book (Searchlight spin aside) C18 come across as the sackless, drug addled, informer riddled organization they really were.
And still are

And still are

Any idea where Portinari and Whicker are these days? Only sign of the former was on some Loyalist website I was poking around on that had a thread slagging his wife (?). Got the impression that he was maybe living over in the occupied zone himself after release.

On a slightly different note, I thought the description of Waterloo and the post battle gig was interesting (in the Collins book). Descriptions of C18 doing coke off the tables, the landlady pulling the plug part way through the set, people looking dejected. The write up on the B+H website is fucking hilarious: "..the RDP at Waterloo station was a ruse to confuse the Reds..." (bollocks. Which is why Parrish arranged to meet the Press there at 4.30). "Ian was in fine form" (embarassing Youtube footage of him whining like a child) etc...

whicker was on here somewhere quite recently - BTF thread? - at one point which was amusing! i remeber combat 16 as well. very funny! i think there was a tag line too. if the state werent involved in the far right/loyalist connex then they werent doing their job!i think larry o hara did something on this but am vague. C18 abandoned the skinheads at waterloo - as they abandoned the BNP at welling riot amongst other things. they also got turned over by the EDL in the early days with one ending up being hit with a fire extinguisher!

whicker was on here somewhere quite recently - BTF thread? - at one point which was amusing! i remeber combat 16 as well. very funny! i think there was a tag line too. if the state werent involved in the far right/loyalist connex then they werent doing their job!i think larry o hara did something on this but am vague. C18 abandoned the skinheads at waterloo - as they abandoned the BNP at welling riot amongst other things. they also got turned over by the EDL in the early days with one ending up being hit with a fire extinguisher!
http://www.urban75.net/forums/threads/eddie-wicker.282212/

The legend ;)

Yes. Just found the thread, along with his other postings.

He reminds me of a story a Vietnam Veteran told once: "We had a sniper in a hole overlooking our Firebase. He couldn't hit a fucking thing. Totally useless, but he was determined and we had a grudging respect for him I guess. Sometimes he'd pop up, fire off a round and a water buffalo would keel over two fields away. One day the HQ decided to call in an airstrike on his position and they laid huge amounts of ordnance over the hillside. Anyway, five minutes later he jumps out of his hole again and fires off another round. We all cheered. We loved that guy."

yeah rival faction C02

Any idea where Portinari and Whicker are these days? Only sign of the former was on some Loyalist website I was poking around on that had a thread slagging his wife (?). Got the impression that he was maybe living over in the occupied zone himself after release.

On a slightly different note, I thought the description of Waterloo and the post battle gig was interesting (in the Collins book). Descriptions of C18 doing coke off the tables, the landlady pulling the plug part way through the set, people looking dejected. The write up on the B+H website is fucking hilarious: "..the RDP at Waterloo station was a ruse to confuse the Reds..." (bollocks. Which is why Parrish arranged to meet the Press there at 4.30). "Ian was in fine form" (embarassing Youtube footage of him whining like a child) etc...
Any Portinari in a Stormfront

It's like Russ Abbot's Funhouse in here :cool:

Just waiting for Bella Emberg in a tutu and the musical finale.

also in collins' book - apart from his rather unconvincing conversion narrative - is the claim that a number of the nf were feeding information to searchlight, while being active and not turned nf members.

and it's interesting to note that only two sorts of people seem to have been involved with the far right for searchlight, people who have apparently become disaffected - like ray hill or matthew collins - and state agents like tim hepple.

In fairness thats what the UDA mostly were too , only the state was specifically employing them for the purpose of terrorising unarmed civilians . When the state plug was pulled on them it resulted in utter chaos among their ranks ,and the clown status of their leaders, virtually all state agents, well and truly came to the fore .

Ive been informed ,fairly reliably,that well known cake diver Eddie Morrison has regularly been cruising Irish websites fighting loyalisms corner . Sometimes with hilarious results . He may have jacked it in though after numerous ripostes hinting at knowlege of his identity while ripping the shite out of him .

also in collins' book - apart from his rather unconvincing conversion narrative - is the claim that a number of the nf were feeding information to searchlight, while being active and not turned nf members.

and it's interesting to note that only two sorts of people seem to have been involved with the far right for searchlight, people who have apparently become disaffected - like ray hill or matthew collins - and state agents like tim hepple.

where would Robert Edwards fit in?

edwards did time for racist cartoons. werent there 2 stormer ventures, edwards and then the 1 atkins got jailed for? or are they the same?

its a long way from Wagner Ill admit , like Thors Hammer being brought down on a cats bollocks while the residents of Bedlam howl their anguish. At least the original master race had better music and dress sense . Wouldnt catch Hitler face down in a birthday cake

Just in case anyones interested a recent Irish attempt to set up one of these outfits seems to have, not altogether unexpectedly, imploded with hilarious results . For the first time since Justin Barretts departure from the scene under a hail of fists at Trinity college someyears ago , the handful of fash in the south of Ireland went public with a name and face . Namely one michael quinn , an unemployed father of 8 .

michael-quinn.jpg

actualy i might just start a seperate thread relating to that as theres a lot of info concerning it as well as links to the EDL from some Dublin based crims that are worth outlining .

I was originally a
edwards did time for racist cartoons. werent there 2 stormer ventures, edwards and then the 1 atkins got jailed for? or are they the same?

I was originally trying to place where Edwards ( and it must be said some members of the LSG) fitted in with Pickmans definition of two sorts that cooperate with Searchlight.

Atkins and the RVF used Edwards cartoons.

Back
Top Bottom