Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm less productive because NHS waiting lists are ridiculous and my health conditions are only getting worse.

Why have you posted exactly the same post on two separate threads, including this one where it has zero relevance?

You've restated the conclusion to be taken from your post #18673 take it to your left unity thread or whatever.

anyone want a real fruitloop to play with

http://www. cornwallcommunitynews.co.uk/2013/05/04/was-this-the-electoral-suicide-blonde/

link's broken, remove the spaces in front of 'cornwall

FFS, Phil. He means an "observant Jew". Do you genuinely not know that?

Sucka. If he's a Jew I'm Marie of Romania. Remember this little nugget of bullcrap:

TBF, he looks like a picture of my great-great uncle Schmuley from the turn of the 20th century, except Unc had better dress sense. Unc was a proper anarchist, though. Fought and died for the Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine against the Whites and the Reds.

Alright, this is easily resolved.

Simply post up this picture of your alleged Great-uncle Schmuley.

If it exists.

I don't have a picture of him. I don't have pictures of any of that aside of my family.
As I've related before on Urban, the Ukrainian side of my family died either at Soviet hands in the "famines", or in fascist hands during the Nazi advance through Ukraine.

Still, you know my family history better than my great-grandmother did, eh phil? :facepalm:

You plum.

I don't have a picture of him. I don't have pictures of any of that aside of my family.

Oh really?

Then perhaps you might like to tell us the name of the imposter who seized your keyboard and wrote the following just two days ago?

TBF, he looks like a picture of my great-great uncle Schmuley from the turn of the 20th century, except Unc had better dress sense.

You are well and truly busted hombre.

Oh really?

Then perhaps you might like to tell us the name of the imposter who seized your keyboard and wrote the following just two days ago?

You are well and truly busted hombre.

What don't you understand about "I don't have"?
I've seen a picture of him. I don't possess a picture of him.

Fucking moron! :facepalm:

Here he is!

1850348-fester_lightbulb.jpg

To be honest, uncle Schmuley does sound a little bit imaginary. Having said that, I've got a great-great grandad that protested the forced labour of some native Brazilians by sharing food with one of them in a public square. He got arrested over it and some freemasons campaigned to get him released. Sounds completely fictional and a little bit bonkers, but it's actually true. So I believe you Panda.

...or do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom