Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anticipating divisions along immigrant or non-white men against white women - Occupy Richmond Virginia chair said 'white men, even white women' - here it is in action:

sunnyc.jpg

If any of the info about the two are wrong please change or correct it.

That's even better than 'who are proletarian democracy'. Take a bow! :D

Anticipating divisions along immigrant or non-white men against white women - Occupy Richmond Virginia chair said 'white men, even white women' - here it is in action:

sunnyc.jpg

This is the best thing I've seen in months

weaponising...theres just no end to it

as someone whos worried i might turn into a nazi in my old age I really need to stop reading this stuff

On the progressive stack gathering decider ??! needs a better name

Commentariat trumps: the progressive stack edition.

Stuck for something to do in your radical downtime? Unsure whether Laurie Penny or Camila Vallejo occupies the highest position in the hierarchy of oppression?

If so, Commentariat Trumps: The Progressive Stack edition is for you! Fight oppression while you're playing cards in the bar after a £5000 reading group session with Malcolm Harris! Pit your intersectional wits against your radical friends while at the same time learning the skills you need to speak first at Occupy meetings! Find out who is oppressing who in the New Statesman offices!

All profits go towards liberating the oppressed masses of the world*

*in the form of a contribution to PD, as the only way to ensure real liberation is to construct the workers bomb

One quibble sihhi - This bit looks a little bit weird to me.

progstack.jpg
Would "Isn't sending immigrants back home the best way to make them more privileged?" be better?

eta: Ok, I fixed this.

PennyRed : Anyone have a story of online sexism/harrassment they want to share with me for a piece I'm working on? Get in touch. laurie.penny@gmail.com

is she on about here ye reckon

sunnyc.jpg

Thanks for that. It's brightened up my morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom