Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea tbh. But if the NUJ tried the CAC route before when the last row took place, they have to wait 3 years before making another application. I did skim-trawl back through all the CAC decisions back to approx 2008 but an application from the NUJ wasn't immediately apparent, so maybe they've never tried to force the issue.

I don't believe they have been to arbitration over this

:D

Ah, different sequence but same bloody outcome to all intents and purposes. I must admit I'd never paid her much attention til recently, but has she ever stated that she's an anarchist? I thought she described herself as an activist which is often very different cf Occupy

She's occasionally self-described as an anarcho-/anarcha-feminist

I have spoken to quite a few who have voted Labour at various times and say they would again in various circumstances.

I'm trying my best not to chortle at your tbaldwinesque response of "quite a few". :D

I can't recall LP ever calling herself an anarchist for that matter.

She hasn't, only as anarcho-thingummies. Easier to claim at a later date that you didn't mean you were an anarchist, just that you found the ideas of anarchism appealing (as some copper had it). ;)

Laurie Penny ‏@PennyRed
All this speculation on the death of Thatcher is a little premature, given that we haven't found even half the horcruxes yet.
Retweeted 425 times

What's a horcrux? :confused:

CtxtQ.jpg

Maybe not but what about class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom