Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Alex Callinicos/SWP vs Laurie Penny/New Statesman Facebook handbags

Status
Not open for further replies.
More fun with BOULET:

EN-ColinMaillard01.jpg

It would never occur to him that normals deal with abuse, threats, violence, thieving bullying cunt bosses etc as a matter of routine.

:mad: How dare you *insult*/*threaten* him like that what you just did. He was a researcher for a Labour MP AND had lecturer parents, he faced mountains of violence. He has so many threats brandished to him via his phone screen, for half an hour he once thought about cutting down his twitter usage.

ProletarianDemocracy@ProletarianDem
@OwenJones84 left this off the how-I-spend-my-life list yesterday. Skynewsless normals will be either working or queueing in a spar at 1pm

Owen Jones@OwenJones84
@ProletarianDem Over 6 million people who are looking for full-time work, as well as students, pensioners etc are queuing in Spar?

This is just absurd.
Note that norms shop in spar or happy shopper or some other equally proletarian multi-million pound business.

This is a cracker.

Owen Jones@OwenJones84
@muzrobertson @spitzenprodukte @wgllm I spend my life going to union branches, schools, unis, rallies etc to listen to people. Do you?

he could combine this with a quick tour of top European cities being entertained by artists and writers in the evening if he had any real ambition

There is a potential business case here for some form of deluxe assisted travel package for this sort of thing that we could put in Workers Girder

:mad: How dare you *insult*/*threaten* him like that what you just did. He was a researcher for a Labour MP AND had lecturer parents, he faced mountains of violence. He has so many threats brandished to him via his phone screen, for half an hour he once thought about cutting down his twitter usage.

It that sort of unreported cyber bullying that makes cops hitting artists pretty trivial for those affected

he could combine this with a quick tour of top European cities being entertained by artists and writers in the evening if he had any real ambition

There is a potential business case here for some form of deluxe assisted travel package for this sort of thing that we could put in Workers Girder
Just £3 a month will buy Owen the media adulation he so desparately needs. Call now. Please. Just call now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom