Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'911 We Know' reveal disturbing lists

Stanley Edwards said:
Here's a thought; they may not even be who they claim to be!
Yeah, maybe all the 9/11 truth stuff is a conspiracy to distract us from something else. :eek:

Stanley Edwards said:

Is that your way of dealing with this, pretending they are all imposters, making it up for a laugh?

Lyceum said:
19 hijackers with disney spoons who had never set foot in big Boeings did it.

Yeah?

As a theory it's just as plausible as what you propose.

Though somehow I doubt you have the analytical skills to actually work that out. :)

Stanley Edwards said:
It's funny how people who supposedly are supposedly against 'conspiracy nonsense' resort to the most ridiculous conspiracy stuff themselves to avoid confronting facts.

Lyceum said:
What job do you do. give us a laff.

I'll bet a virtual fiver you don't have a job. You just sit in front of your computer screen all day and all night looking for 'evidence' to back up your fruitloop theories stopping only to get another bottle of coke from the fridge, use the toilet or order a pizza don't you?

Surrounded by empty pizza boxes and empty pop bottles you rot your life away becoming more and more pale and deluded venturing out only to go to the ATM and to sign on. Your grip on sanity is slipping away day by day, week by week and month by month until your critical faculties evaporate as your paranoia increases.

Soon you lose the power to tell the difference between objective truth and bizarre conspiracy theories, a path that inevitably will lead you down the path to madness and a squalid lonely death.

Abandon this crap now my friend. Go out, meet normal people, make friends and stop thinking about 9/11.

Life is there for the living and you shouldn't waste it chasing shadows.

Good luck.

ViolentPanda said:

Though somehow I doubt you have the analytical skills to actually work that out. :)

Actually Lyceum hasn't explained their own particular version of the conspiracy yet as far as I can tell.

Maybe they've come up with a new one.:p

ViolentPanda said:

Do you honestly believe that jet fuel fires that were nearly out pulverised concrete, all office equipment and people as well as collapse the building in under nine seconds into it's own foot print? TWICE.

Jazzz said:
It's funny how people who supposedly are supposedly against 'conspiracy nonsense' resort to the most ridiculous conspiracy stuff themselves to avoid confronting facts.

You're just jealous coz I get to fuck models on NY skyscraper rooftop gardens ;)

Lyceum said:
Do you honestly believe that jet fuel fires that were nearly out pulverised concrete, all office equipment and people as well as collapse the building in under nine seconds into it's own foot print? TWICE.

I thought you said you'd go away?

Please for the love of God, don't anyone let Jazzz or Ed fint his thread. It'll be carnage.

so what tjhe us goverment thought it would be a good idea to destroy the twin towers so that bush could spend shit loads of money on a war putting thier economy further into debt while destroying his approval rating entirely losing whatever little shred of respect the usa had in world politics, undermining the united nations and then not even having any real plans to get out of either afgaahsnestan or iraq(presuming they are the same difference).

If they planned it it was a bit of a bollocks plan.

dave

Lyceum said:
How deluded are these people?

Do we gauge the degree of delusion via the selective editing of the people on those links, by the relevance of their qualifications to the subject discussed, by their proximity to an event that would have induced extreme shock (with all the concomitant physiological and psychological problems, or all of the above?

Pete the Greek said:
I thought you said you'd go away?

Please for the love of God, don't anyone let Jazzz or Ed fint his thread. It'll be carnage.
Jazzz has already found it and Ed's away isn't he?

Iam said:
present some credible ideas.

it's about time!
Did you even look at the links in the OP?

Why don't you ask the same of the USG?

Plenty of others are. Why not join them?

Nemo said:
The Kennedy assassination?

Kennedy wasn't assassinated.

He simply retired from public life to run the world quietly from his private island, with his cabal of owls and mighty lizards.

100% valid fact!

:D

kained&able said:
so what tjhe us goverment thought it would be a good idea to destroy the twin towers so that bush could spend shit loads of money on a war putting thier economy further into debt while destroying his approval rating entirely losing whatever little shred of respect the usa had in world politics, undermining the united nations and then not even having any real plans to get out of either afgaahsnestan or iraq(presuming they are the same difference).

If they planned it it was a bit of a bollocks plan.

dave

Not at all. The giant plan is to destroy the American constitution. The Neocons have been set up by their handlers. My theory is that the real mastermind behind 9/11 want the Neocons to play the fall guys.

neo cons dont want to destopr the consituation, that would get rid of all the yay guns laws. silly boy.

dave

When are you people going to realise? The United States of America doesn't exist. It's all a TV show. There is no President Bush, there was no 9/11, there were no Twin Towers. North America is a patchwork of countries, the only federal 'Government' is advisory and is headed by Geronimo III.
If you board a plane to 'New York' the plane doesn't go anywhere, you are simply subjected to neural impulses and implanted with false memories.
In reality the native populations of the North of the Americas live a happy and undisturbed existance protected by a massive wall of fiction. The 911 conspiracy thing is just a sub-plot written by a 6 year old for a school project.

Back
Top Bottom