Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Latest doubts about 911 commission: Former Vice President calls for "Phase 2"

Oh please! Won't somebody please think of the children.

Editor, naturally, I will obey your polite request, but I swear to god if I see the words "operation northwoods" together again, all bets are off.

Quite amazingly you've now put those words together.

It's really only about a wee bit of respect. If the subject riles you so much why on earth do you open up these threads? Are you a masochist?!

If the subject riles you so much why on earth do you open up these threads? Are you a masochist?!
When you read some idiot spouting unmitigated loon bollocks it can be quite hard to let the bullshit go unchallenged.

After all, I'd hate urban to turn into one of those nutcase 9/11 sites where idiots are given free reign to post up bonkers lies day and night without anyone challenging their nutjob assertions.

Think of it as quality control.

When you read some idiot spouting unmitigated loon bollocks it can be quite hard to let the bullshit go unchallenged.

After all, I'd hate urban to turn into one of those nutcase 9/11 sites where idiots are given free reign to post up bonkers lies day and night without anyone challenging their nutjob assertions.

Think of it as quality control.

Yeah, but that's you, and it's your website. I'm not aware that 8den is even a moderator :)D), so he ought to take care of his health and simply post up on all other threads except 911 ones.

But in any case, this thread was anything but what you have described! And you know there's no danger of it becoming this. I mean, just for a start look at the number of posts and threads on this forum: it's tiny in comparison to the full traffic. Tiny.

[perhaps to do with the verbal violence and assaults that go on here...?!]

[perhaps to do with the verbal violence and assaults that go on here...?!]
I'd say the lack of community-wide interest in 911 conspiracy threads simply reflects the lack of credible claims.

People have just got bored seeing the same old barking nonsense trotted out by the same people using the same highly dubious sources.

written violence fela, verbal means speaking innit?

Well, this kind of communication is interesting. It shares attributes of both the oral and written form of language.

Meanings of words have to adapt. I'm sure those who are writers in life, be it pro or for a hobby, don't call themselves typers these days...

Technology is one of the prime reasons for the need to expand meanings of words.

And such a phrase as 'verbal violence' exists, whereas 'written violence' has yet to enter the lexicon. And in any case, if you insist, you will have to actually call it typed violence... see the problem? But you knew anyway...

Quite amazingly you've now put those words together.

It's really only about a wee bit of respect. If the subject riles you so much why on earth do you open up these threads? Are you a masochist?!

fela, you're now just trying to wind me up, rather than make anything approaching a coherent point. How about you address the substance of my posts instead of the tone.

Yeah, but that's you, and it's your website. I'm not aware that 8den is even a moderator (), so he ought to take care of his health and simply post up on all other threads except 911 ones.

Such concern for my health, so touching. Or is it that you just don't like all these pesky facts in my posts, that deflate your infantile conspiraloonery?

I suspect the latter. Because you never touch the substance of my posts.

fela, you're now just trying to wind me up, rather than make anything approaching a coherent point. How about you address the substance of my posts instead of the tone.

Such concern for my health, so touching. Or is it that you just don't like all these pesky facts in my posts, that deflate your infantile conspiraloonery?

I suspect the latter. Because you never touch the substance of my posts.

What a suspicious man! I'm not trying to wind you up at all. I just don't think such vicious language (and that is what it is) is necessary when debating. It's only a debate, we're not dealing with mass-murderers here.

And if your posts are so based on substance and facts, then you do yourself no favours by attaching the word 'conspiraloonery' to me. I've been posting on these threads for over five years now, and have never entertained aspects of the attacks that you put down to conspiraloonery. If you can't get basic things right about the people you debate with...

If you can get that basic stuff wrong, how am i supposed to give credence to your other 'facts'? I've probably put in a few hundred hours on this topic over the years, and it all comes down to one of two things for me: incompetence, or complicity. That's the choice, and you nor me nor anybody here has any 'facts' about anything.

So when you claim to have these facts, pesky or otherwise, and at the same time refer to me as a conspiraloon, then i for one know that you're on dodgy ground with anything else you might say, with the result of a reduced motivation to read through your lengthy posts.

No problems either way, but i won't keep quiet if anybody refers to me wrongly, and i do feel that adults should be able to debate in somewhat milder language than your style of rhetoric.

That's not surprising since it's a non-existent word.

Hey you're having a laugh are you not? Your lexicon of non-existent words that crop up all the time on this topic is somewhat larger than just one word. And you don't want me to have just my one word? No justice here!

And in any case, if the purpose of words is to communicate meaning, then why do we need to restrict ourselves to words in the dictionary when both writer and reader know what is meant? You don't, and nor do I, so why call me for it?

fela fan said:
No problems either way, but i won't keep quiet if anybody refers to me wrongly, and i do feel that adults should be able to debate in somewhat milder language than your style of rhetoric.

But you are a conspiraloon!

Embrace the fact!

Admit it to yourself, I'm sure you'll be far happier!

But you are a conspiraloon!

Embrace the fact!

Admit it to yourself, I'm sure you'll be far happier!

The closest i'll get to being one is through your perception mate. And right now that's bloody thousands of kms away.

But i definitely have next to zero trust in politicians and elites, that i can happily admit to.

And if your posts are so based on substance and facts, then you do yourself no favours by attaching the word 'conspiraloonery' to me. I've been posting on these threads for over five years now, and have never entertained aspects of the attacks that you put down to conspiraloonery. If you can't get basic things right about the people you debate with...

If you can get that basic stuff wrong, how am i supposed to give credence to your other 'facts'? I've probably put in a few hundred hours on this topic over the years, and it all comes down to one of two things for me: incompetence, or complicity. That's the choice, and you nor me nor anybody here has any 'facts' about anything.

So let me have this clear, your basic problem is the fact that I think you're an incoherent nutter, but you have nothing to say about the actual facts of the matter.

There's literally no substance to your points, you merely object to the tone of my posts and cannot address the content.

You're right it's been five years, dragging the same worn tired out bullshit over the coals, with nothing new added, until the conspiraloonies (like you) accept that, and either shut up, or come back with something new, I will treat them, and you, with the contempt you all so richly deserve.

Actually, it is in the OED . . .

typer ("taIp@(r)). [f. type v. + -er1.]
A typewriting machine: = typewriter 1.
1892 in Boston (Mass.) Jrnl. 27 May 4/7 For 'typewriter'
(the machine) say 'typer'. 1915 Morn. Post 5 Feb. 2/1 It
is..typewritten, for..'we have bagged another German typer'.

I will treat them, and you, with the contempt you all so richly deserve.

Freedom's great innit. You may or may not learn the lesson some time in the future though that you can only do this if you treat yourself with contempt too.

Tell me, how does it feel spending time in your life treating people with contempt, and people you have never met at that? I trust you get a kick out of it, if not, then you have my sympathies.

Freedom's great innit. You may or may not learn the lesson some time in the future though that you can only do this if you treat yourself with contempt too.

Tell me, how does it feel spending time in your life treating people with contempt, and people you have never met at that? I trust you get a kick out of it, if not, then you have my sympathies.

Tell me, how does it feel to have to struggle to find any way to feel superior to me? To have to tenuously cling to some minor point, so you can find any semblance of a victory on this matter? You've been reduced quibbling over semantics. Because you have to do that, means you most certainly have my sympathies.

However because you persist on insisting on idiotic 911 fantasies means you also have my contempt.

Tell me, how does it feel to have to struggle to find any way to feel superior to me? To have to tenuously cling to some minor point, so you can find any semblance of a victory on this matter? You've been reduced quibbling over semantics. Because you have to do that, means you most certainly have my sympathies.

However because you persist on insisting on idiotic 911 fantasies means you also have my contempt.

struggle... superior... cling... victory... reduced... quibbling...

look inside 8den, you might find such words apply to you rather than me. If you think about it, you can hardly know the first thing about me, so all your choice of language does is describe you more than your target.

And also, being at the end of somebody's contempt is far less of a problem than giving it out...

There is clearly a long running issue here between 911 doubters and this forum, but aside all that its clear to me that 99 percent of the theories suggesting the US Government was complicit serve only to sell books by Alex Jones and the like.
Most tragic of all is the way such oddball theories are assisting the actual terrorist organisations by confounding the facts.

It is right not to trust the official story because the truth exposes embarrassing flaws in the defense mechanisms of mighty America.
Other than that, the idea that Bush et al knew 911 was going ahead before it happened is ludicrous at best, and an insult to those many thousands who lost loved ones at worse.

Bush and Cheney etc aren't clever enough to have planned 911, a fact bourne out by their disastrous reaction and many economic errors ever since.

I believe in time the psychology world will invent a term for the strange compulsion to believe a hysterical self publicist like Alex Jones over the engineers and aviation experts, until then threads like this should expect to be heated, as they are trying to attempt the impossible: to save the gullible from the brainwashing cult of 911 conspiracy.

look inside 8den, you might find such words apply to you rather than me. If you think about it, you can hardly know the first thing about me, so all your choice of language does is describe you more than your target.

Oh look Fela Fan is trying to find some kind of "moral victory".

Hilariously, he's trying to get this, by telling me that I can't know the first thing about him, because all I'm going off is his posts on a internet message board. While, at the same time he is able to psychoanalysis me, using nothing but my posts on a, drum roll please, an internet message board.

And this isn't the first time. He's made assumptions about my age, my life experience, and knowledge on prior threads, and has been proven wrong over and over again. Yet here he is, again lecturing me on not making assumptions about his character, while he merrily makes assumptions about mine.

And also, being at the end of somebody's contempt is far less of a problem than giving it out...

Jesus fela would you ever give up on the vague incoherent psychobollocks.

You and your ilk are talking seven kinds of shite and being called up on it. Thats all. End of discussion.

, until then threads like this should expect to be heated, as they are trying to attempt the impossible: to save the gullible from the brainwashing cult of 911 conspiracy.

Thank you, the voice of fucking reason has entered the thread. I'm not interested in convincing Jazzz, or Fela, they're beyond hope. I just don't want to see others poisoned with their lies. Which is why I will continue to populate these threads, and point out their lies, however much Fela would like me to stop.

Bush and Cheney etc aren't clever enough to have planned 911, a fact bourne out by their disastrous reaction and many economic errors ever since.
I find it amazing how these loons can ascribe magical powers of deception, conspiracy and locked-tight secrecy to an administration that failed miserably to murder just one man - Fidel Castro - after trying a total of 638 times over 40 years.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2006/aug/03/cuba.duncancampbell2

can't we just agree to disagree.:)

I don't need saving from cerazy conspiracies. But thank you for trying :D If I'm that interested(I'm not,btw),I'll look at what both sides have to say,and take it from there. The official story was a lie.That is the only thing I'm sure of. Wether they lied to cover their incompetance at deealing with such a situation,or wether it was cos they did it dressed up as aliens in invisible planes. Remains to be seen. We'll probably never know the truth,what ever the truth may be.

We'll probably never know the truth,what ever the truth may be.

No, we won't, not the exact details anyway. However, what we can easily dismiss is all the unsubstantiated conspiraloonery that people insist on continually trotting out to fill a void in their otherwise unimportant lives. :)

can't we just agree to disagree.:)

I don't need saving from cerazy conspiracies. But thank you for trying :D If I'm that interested(I'm not,btw),I'll look at what both sides have to say,and take it from there. The official story was a lie.That is the only thing I'm sure of.

Have you actually read the 911 commission report? The NIST report into the collapse of the WTC? Can you point out to me where these lies are?

I'm constantly amazed by conspiraloonies who tell me "the official story is lie" who then admit they haven't read the "official story" and are in fact, going on second hand information, as to what the "official story" is, from habitual liars like Jones and Icke.

Back
Top Bottom