Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Latest doubts about 911 commission: Former Vice President calls for "Phase 2"

If you cant manage that ed

You may wish to try and square this circle, as you were politely requested to a couple of times:
FFS: if people are making wild emphatic claims about evil global conspiracies, then I expect them to back it up with "expert analysis, credible research and independent studies."

Is that so hard for you to understand?

I'm not making any big claims or announcing that I know The Troof. I've just stated my personal belief is that 9/11 happened through incompetence, arrogance and stupidity and that appears to tie in with the facts and known evidence.

But if you've got some hard credible evidence and solid proof to the contrary, let's hear it.

But you haven't got any, have you?

That's why you're blustering around linking to fuckwit YouTube videos made by clowns for morons who believe in invisible bombs and focussing on tiny inconsistencies that prove precisely nothing.

So the majority of urbanites are too stupid to follow this "discussion" Eddy?

No. I meant that only a small minority will have payed any attention to the thread whatsoever. And still less people will have followed the disucssions I have had with the likes of 8den for example, and digested and reflected on the subject matter.

So the view of the 'vast majority of peeps', on Urban 75, would be something more like, 'say what?... ", just as mine would be in many other topics that I have not read or followed. So no, I'm not saying I am smart and the people of Urban 75 stupid.

less of the snidey shit Ed,you're making yourself look bad. Like you're trying to play up to all your friends by showing them how much of an arse you can be.

<snip: ad hominems galore>
Gaze at the hypocrisy!

You haven't even read the thread.

Knowing that incompetence is rife in your bureaucracy and intelligence services would mean you could depend on it to a great degree. And secondly, after the attacks have happened, how useful to then be able to hide behind it.
As wild, fact-free farragos go, that just about takes the biscuit.

Anyway, I'm bored with this now. There's been tens of thousands of posts from troof-seekers making wild claims since 911 and not one of them has ever proved anything of any consequence.

I'll bother responding again when someone produces something approaching real credible evidence.

*expects a very long wait

FFS: if people are making wild emphatic claims about evil global conspiracies, then I expect them to back it up with "expert analysis, credible research and independent studies."

Is that so hard for you to understand?

aah but if it's a conspiracy,there is no proper evidence,cos it's all been covered up. That's the beauty of it.(for me)

I also appologise for the personal attack,slightly hungovered. But you do always wade in with cheep shots,it ain't pretty.

Editor.

Your latest post to me is full of repeated stuff that I have already answered. Many times. You are happy to sneer at other peoples inability to debate to your high standards. But at the same time, in probably scores of posts you cant follow the most basic premise of a debate which is to address the question at hand. I figured you would carry on obfuscating. I was right.

I wonder how many people still believe the official story,that it is without lies and completly true to its word. I was going to start a thread the other day,but I know which way it'll go. Pluss there've been countless threads on it.

And I just read page 1.a couple of posts interested in discussion,but oh look. there you are Ed,invisible people planting invisible explosives.How very constructive,and not patronising in the least :)

But that's just a rubbish, paranoid, nonsense argument. Really.

that's your opinion,I respect that. But the above is my opinion. I've always had a deep seeded mistrust about shit like this. Maybe it's a mindset,maybe it's a product of too many drugs. Or a little of both,what ever. It's how I feel.

aah but if it's a conspiracy,there is no proper evidence,cos it's all been covered up. That's the beauty of it.(for me)

There's a troll under Tower Bridge. I know it's there, because it hides itself so well I can't see it.

Prove me wrong.

But that's just a rubbish, paranoid, nonsense argument. Really.

No it's not. The control over the evidence and investigation is held not by conspiracy theorists, but by the FBI... when there's a distinct lack of evidence and many unanswered questions, it makes very good sense to suspect something is being covered up, because when the evidence supports the official story, they come out with it. With 9/11 there's very little proper, hard evidence to support the official story and one hell of lot of missing stuff and unanswered questions. So one should really be very sceptical.

I also appologise for the personal attack,slightly hungovered. But you do always wade in with cheep shots,it ain't pretty.
But that surely means that you would NEVER be happy with the story, no matter how much evidence was produced.

But that surely means that you would NEVER be happy with the story, no matter how much evidence was produced.

that's quite possible with me :D

They'll always hold something back (in my world)[derail] Recently,not sure if it was Germany,but I think also China admited to chem trails,cloud seeding ones,not brainwashing/killer ones. But why did they deny it for so long,and what haven't they told us. Lies like that make it all the more mysterious. (for me,at least) It makes me question their motives and what they've been hiding and why. I think that's a healthy stance to take. And note,before this story "broke" I didn't believe the chemtrail line.But the way my mind or the mind of someone who questions dubious content, (with more dubious content usually)works is another thread.[/derail]

Anyway, I'm bored with this now. There's been tens of thousands of posts from troof-seekers making wild claims since 911 and not one of them has ever proved anything of any consequence.

I'll bother responding again when someone produces something approaching real credible evidence.

*expects a very long wait

Says the person who has posted 43 times on this thread without once addressing the credible evidence and analysis presented in the OP regarding the theme of the thread.

That's not 'chemtrails,' silly.

isn't it? I thought it was just a term for spraying stuff from a plane into the athmosphere.(I could well be wrong,I've not really looked into it,didn't give it much thought before,and like many on here,thought it was silly.) Like I said before,it's weather manipulation,not population control.:D

anyway,this is another thread,I'll stop the derail. Sorry Taffboy :)

isn't it? I thought it was just a term for spraying stuff from a plane into the athmosphere.(I could well be wrong,I've not really looked into it,didn't give it much thought before,and like many on here,thought it was silly.) Like I said before,it's weather manipulation,not population control.:D
Please trouble yourself to do some very basic research before making claims here. Thank you.

Given that the standing rule here is "new 911 threads only when there's actually anything new", I would gently suggest that it might be best to stick to whatever is actually new rather than getting into the whole bomb-no-bomb thing again.
Agree 100%. As far as I can see there is some possibly interesting new stuff here about the inquiry being nobbled to spare the White House embarassment. Alas we just got another thread with the usual suspects yelling at each other about bombs and loonspuddery ...

Agree 100%. As far as I can see there is some possibly interesting new stuff here about the inquiry being nobbled to spare the White House embarassment. Alas we just got another thread with the usual suspects yelling at each other about bombs and loonspuddery ...

No it wasn't, it been a very informative discussion in some parts, particularly looking at the Sibel Edmonds stuff.

The vast majority of which has come from the Official faction of the Defenders of Troooof (the official faction).

One person has posted 44 times without addressing the contents of the "interesting new stuff" while repeating obfuscations ad nauseum and going on about how other peoples standards aint up to scratch.

It reminds me of when reactionaries use the accusation "you are closing down the debate" in reaction to any allegation or insinuation of racism (real or strawman)

The person closing down the debate is the person putting out the charge. Its basic Orwell stuff.

No it wasn't, it been a very informative discussion in some parts, particularly looking at the Sibel Edmonds stuff.

Yep theres some stuff 2 or 3 pages ago that was excellent. I think there continues to be a place for balanced consideration of fact and conjecture on the broader topic.

The credibility of the commission itself is increasingly suspect in light of the latest revalations. Official-ites think they have all the proof needed to back up the official version. Any proof that challenges this would likely have to be verified by another court or commission. We now know the probable reason why the original commission didnt go down certain investigative avenues.
Thus, despite obfuscations and strawmen there is demonstrable need for further official enquirey

And as we can see from the famous FBI wanted poster and the reasons for what it doesnt say, there is also hard evidence that there is no hard evidence for the full official story.

Back
Top Bottom