Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

'911 We Know' reveal disturbing lists

Lyceum said:
But everyone is talking about it coz err, duh.. because everyone else is talking about it. How the fuck can you prove if there is a God or not, you mungbean?
I thought you were leaving.

ny2.jpg

Ans it's true :)

Was a very beautiful and special night :)

Lyceum said:
Yeah, let's all start jumping on the 'God does not exist' bandwagon because some jerkoff called Dawkins wrote a screwy little book about it. Have you ever had an original thought?

Yep. I decided God didn't exist when I was aged about 7, with no help whatsoever from anyone else. Whereas you are merely jumping on the bandwagon of something that is basically unknowable, unproveable. Maybe it was an inside job, wouldn't suprise me at all if it was. Do I feel the need to wank on about on bulletin boards under the guise of knowing somehting everyone else doesn't? Do I fuck.

Lyceum said:
Yeah, let's all start jumping on the 'God does not exist' bandwagon because some jerkoff called Dawkins wrote a screwy little book about it. Have you ever had an original thought?

since when was dawkins the anthropomorphic personification of atheism?

Lyceum said:
Six years? Sad as fuck.

I've been working at the same company for six years, am I sad as fuck? I've lived in the same town for 10 years, is that sad too?

You really are a tiresome shitefest of an arse pirahna. Please actually do GO now.

Lyceum said:
I have researched it for 2 and a half years. You have to be a moron to believe the original fairytale.

A whole two and a half years? :eek: :D

Forgive me if I'm not impressed, but to "get up to speed" on any single one of the many expertises you'd need to be able to analyse anything to do with, for example, just the structural implications of how the twin towers fell would take you 4-6 years, and your name-calling of anyone who disagrees with you tends to support the idea that rather than being an expert, you're an obsessive who can't bear to be contradicted. :)

fucthest8 said:
I've been working at the same company for six years, am I sad as fuck? I've lived in the same town for 10 years, is that sad too?

You really are a tiresome shitefest of a arse pirahna. Please actaully do GO now.

What job do you do. give us a laff.

fucthest8 said:

You really are a tiresome shitefest of an arse pirahna. Please actually do GO now.
But it's Lyceum's divine mission to persuade us of the existence of the great 9/11 conspiracy. He/she/it can't leave.

My lurcher is licking my leg.

I think she wants her dinner of chicken and pasta stew but it's still hot :(

(((doggy's doggys)))

ViolentPanda said:
A whole two and a half years? :eek: :D

Forgive me if I'm not impressed, but to "get up to speed" on any single one of the many expertises you'd need to be able to analyse anything to do with, for example, just the structural implications of how the twin towers fell would take you 4-6 years, and your name-calling of anyone who disagrees with you tends to support the idea that rather than being an expert, you're an obsessive who can't bear to be contradicted. :)

19 hijackers with disney spoons who had never set foot in big Boeings did it.

Yeah?

Nemo said:
Didn't you get the circular? Dawkins is the atheist God now.

shit really?

does he have a temple?

i can go do a ritual scientific experiment in his honour

who will join me in the chanting of the hypothesis, method, results and conclution

Lyceum said:
What job do you do. give us a laff.

Why? What could be funny about my job? Do you want me to say I work for the government? The police? What?

Shippou-Chan said:
shit really?

does he have a temple?

i can go do a ritual scientific experiment in his honour

who will join me in the chanting of the hypothesis, method, results and conclution
Nah, you just have to buy all his books and worship them.

Lyceum said:
But everyone is talking about it coz err, duh.. because everyone else is talking about it.
No, people (not everyone, just people, you hyperbolic dingus) talk about it because it's part of "the human condition" to either assign events, actions etc to an outside agency, and also part of the human condition for people to question the existence of an outside agency.
It's all part and parcel of having free will and being cursed with the need to know.
How the fuck can you prove if there is a God or not, you mungbean?

To which I'd reply "how the fuck can you prove if the twin towers were destroyed by accident or design, you artichoke-featured hippopotamus?"

I hope you take my point, but somehow I doubt you will. :)

Back
Top Bottom