Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Young woman murdered in Argoed, attacker killed by police taser

Was she Siamese twins?
I've seen three vans loaded with officers race up to sort out a group of pissed kids. If you think a lone officer was sent to deal with serious violent assault you're more deluded than I thought. Further, I'm yet to see a report that actually states that's what happened: more it's what some posters have extrapolated from incomplete information.

If you think a lone officer was sent to deal with serious violent assault you're more deluded than I thought.

Shut up you tart! This was adequately dealt with last night.

Further, I'm yet to see a report that actually states that's what happened ...

Except for the (at least) 3 that have been posted on this thread saying a lone wpc was first on the scene you mean?

And what about all the reports stating OFFICERS turned up and then a taser was deployed? I suppose those reports are wrong?
In the reports you linked to there's mention of a female officer being first on the scene and that she fired the taser. Nowhere have I seen it stated that she was alone when all that happened.

I'm 100% sure that cops have used tazers in situations where they shouldn't have used them. This wasn't one of those situations, regardless of how many cops were there.
If I was a cop and came across someone yummying down on someone's face, I wouldn't go near them. They'd be break dancing to a 50,000 volt beat.

And what about all the reports stating OFFICERS turned up and then a taser was deployed? I suppose those reports are wrong?
In the reports you linked to there's mention of a female officer being first on the scene and that she fired the taser. Nowhere have I seen it stated that she was alone when all that happened.

Tell you what, how about we just copy and paste all the posts from the last 4 pages again?

Last edited:
You mean the ones that contain zero proof that she was on her own? Yeah, if you want.
Why does it matter whether she was on her own or not? If you were a cop, and came across this guy eating someone's face, would you choose close combat or the option that would prevent you becoming dessert?

Why does it matter whether she was on her own or not? If you were a cop, and came across this guy eating someone's face, would you choose close combat or the option that would prevent you becoming dessert?
If it doesn't matter then why do people keep going on about it?

But this one was!

You posted earlier about a presumption of innocence for the cannibal, so that time you apparently did think it applied even on Internet forums. Except for cops.
Eh? I gave an opinion of what I thought was more likely (in that post you quoted).

It. Doesn't. Matter.

You're fixating on this because you've got nothing else to batter plod with.
I'm fixating on it because people keep bringing it up. It's you and your sidekick that think it matters. I'm just asking for proof that it's accurate.

It's you and your sidekick that think it matters.

I can't speak for my sidekick but I've been very clear that I think it's neither here nor there in terms of what happened to Williams, and explained why.

Given that this is possibly one of the most anti-police websites on the net, have you thought about why you seem to be a lone voice on this?

I'm fixating on it because people keep bringing it up. It's you and your sidekick that think it matters. I'm just asking for proof that it's accurate.
I brought it up because that was what was reported in the news, and if it was the case that a single cop was first on scene, there was no need to argue the case further... But, let's assume she was there with the charge of the light brigade. I still wouldn't say she used excessive force, considering the circumstances.

And in the other post I quoted you said we have a presumption of innocence for the cannibal.
ri-ight and where are the police not getting the presumption of innocence? I'm yet to see any cop go down for any death so they get more than a presumption.

Back
Top Bottom