Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Young woman murdered in Argoed, attacker killed by police taser

Audio book about Fred and Rose for me to get me to sleepy-kins.

The cunt about it is you fall asleep - then it wakes you a few hours later when your cycle allows your ears to work again and then you can't remember where you were up to.

His mother was saying this morning that he was under treatment for his paranoid schizophrenia while he was in prison - which he has been for a lot of his adult life - but after he was discharged they didn't provide treatment/medication. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-east-wales-29981512

Indeed. Very close to home for me this. My hometown. My niece knew Cerys and my mate went to school with the perp. He's always suffered from mental health problems and this catastrophic and tragic ending appears to be one long line of fuck ups.

There are plenty of questions to be asked. He was a persistent offender and a prolific drug user. Why was a man with a known history of drug use and mental health problems released with pretty much zero support? I think if anything its indicative to the haphazard post code lottery approach to mental health problems.

As for the police killing him. Pointless arguing the toss whether the force was justified or not. Most tazered people dont die.

Its been referred to the IPCC and whatever did happen in that room will almost certainly result in nothing happening to the police given he is now dead and only the police who will give their side of the story.

Tazers carry a risk-but on balance I'd rather the police carry them than guns. The fact is this man was clearly out of control. He was suffering from an extreme violent paranoia episode-possibly fuelled by drugs. It doesnt sound like a man who was eating the face of a woman that was still alive in that state could've been reasoned with. So I think on balance they were probably right to attempt to subdue him by the means available to them.

When I heard about the case and the more I hear about it-the more Im convinced the police havent done anything wrong. Doesnt mean they shouldnt be investigated.

Im more pissed off that people like this are released with little or no support.

Ok, whatever. Chances are she didn't know exactly what to expect and was told to "investigate a disturbance" or "a man attacking a woman", or several coppers were alerted but she arrived first.

There are now multiple reports saying that she arrived first and alone.

The landlady discovered williams first-then ran out of the room. Held the door shut until the police arrived. So they responded to her call.

The landlady discovered williams first-then ran out of the room. Held the door shut until the police arrived.

Apparently so.

Spunky stuff, holding onto the doornob, if true.

shining_2380857b.jpg

Apparently so.

Spunky stuff, holding onto the doornob, if true.

shining_2380857b.jpg

I read he didnt even look up when she came in. That being the case-sounds like he was in the 'zone'

I just feel so distressed by what was going through her mind-he was biting off her face...and she was alive when it was happening. That poor girl. When I hear about victims of violent crime or rape it just breaks my heart when I think about the sheer fear, pain etc they must be going through....which doesnt stop for the parents. How the fuck are her parents going to live with the knowledge their daughter was eaten alive? :(

I read he didnt even look up when she came in. That being the case-sounds like he was in the 'zone'

I just feel so distressed by what was going through her mind-he was biting off her face...and she was alive when it was happening. That poor girl. When I hear about victims of violent crime or rape it just breaks my heart when I think about the sheer fear, pain etc they must be going through....which doesnt stop for the parents. How the fuck are her parents going to live with the knowledge their daughter was eaten alive? :(

It is extremely distressing. She hadn't a hope ...
:(

Back
Top Bottom