Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Young woman murdered in Argoed, attacker killed by police taser

Not really, I just despise bullying. Pickman's does it because he has an inferiority complex, and he chooses what he considers to be vulnerable women to bully, because... well, you decide.

And you and bubbles aren't here on a windup at all. You can't blag a blagger, mate.

Not really, I just despise bullying. Pickman's does it because he has an inferiority complex, and he chooses what he considers to be vulnerable women to bully, because... well, you decide.
eh? if i've a history of bullying women i'm sure toggle, equationgirl, aqua or mango5 would have made it clear.

If he's rattled you you've already lost this. He will find every single hole to be exposed in everything you ever have to say - he's excruciatingly meticulous - and he never gives in.

What did you say to piss him off?

Fuck me, we've had our differences in the past but this is seriously low of you IMO.

You know what his MO is , you've laid it out clearly and you are still victim blaming?

Disappointing, seriously.

I generally leave the fly-by-night mickey takers alone. Some people become obsessed by them as evidenced with foxyred but I generally leave them alone. On this thread they've decided to pal up and make me the focus of their shite. Don't criticise me then taking a swipe when they volunteer to put themselves on my radar, ta. They're a pair of muppets.

I generally leave the fly-by-night mickey takers alone. Some people become obsessed by them as evidenced with foxyred but I generally leave them alone. On this thread they've decided to pal up and make me the focus of their shite. Don't criticise me then taking a swipe when they volunteer to put themselves on my radar, ta. They're a pair of muppets.

I wasn't. I was criticising your defence of something different entirely. If they are fucking you off by all means defend yourself but justifying shitty behaviour of a serial bully is rubbish.

I wasn't. I was criticising your defence of something different entirely. If they are fucking you off by all means defend yourself but justifying shitty behaviour of another serial bully is rubbish.

Um, okay. There's two of them and one of him.

In fairness, you are making ridiculous comments that need ridiculing, and now you're trying to put the heat on others, because you've been exposed as a bit of a bellend.

I asked you repeatedly to stay out of this.
You didn't.
Now you're complaining.

15589106278_7f436dc88d_o.gif

I've made it clear.
oh dear. have i hurt your feelings sweetling? why don't you go and create another youtube video like you did before and send me another abusive pm? the thing is, you can't hold your own in an argument. you can't. you're always answering a different question to the one at hand.

In fairness, you are making ridiculous comments that need ridiculing, and now you're trying to put the heat on others, because you've been exposed as a bit of a bellend.

Name calling :D

If you want to make me look a dick then muster up some kind of political argument against the one I posted up pages ago that posters such as yourself ignored. If you can't then it isn't me that looks like a bellend.

On this thread they've decided to pal up and make me the focus of their shite. Don't criticise me then taking a swipe when they volunteer to put themselves on my radar, ta. They're a pair of muppets.

I don't feel bullied so why would I include myself?

Or are you suggesting that your double act endevours towards me is evidence of my bullying?

Look. You made a tit of yourself and didn't have the balls to just say your judgement on the taser issue in this thread was flawed.
Then you decided to join pickman in his picky one man show.
You were asked to stay out of it but no you just keep throwing shit.
Now you're twisting it ...
Just let this crap go.

Last edited:
Look. You made a tit of yourself and didn't have the balls to just say your judgement on the taser issue in this thread was flawed.
Then you decided to join packman in his picky one man show.
Just let this crap go.

You let it go.

Then you decided to join packman in his picky one man show.
Just let this crap go.
twisting shit? wash your hands this minute Citizen66

Back
Top Bottom