Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Young woman murdered in Argoed, attacker killed by police taser

And her glove puppet Dr_Herbz
You've been here long enough to know how it works. You make a dick of yourself and you get pulled on it. You got pulled on it... get over it.

P.S. You know you're on a hiding to nothing when Pickman's likes your posts.
(waits for 'like' from predictable Pickman's)

You've been here long enough to know how it works. You make a dick of yourself and you get pulled on it. You got pulled on it... get over it.

P.S. You know you're on a hiding to nothing when Pickman's likes your posts.
(waits for 'like' from predictable Pickman's)
i'd sooner have my face eaten off by bubblesmcgrath than like your post

Why does it bother you? If you stalked pickman's, for example, i a) probably wouldn't know about it and b) wouldn't give a shit if you were.
Same reason it bothered me when Silent Whisper was getting stalked and bullied.

Why is your tongue so far up his arse? Are you secret lovers?

Same reason it bothered me when Silent Whisper was getting stalked and bullied.

Why is your tongue so far up his arse? Are you secret lovers?

Isn't it funny how you have these affinities with all these new trolls what with having a trolling history yourself? :D

My 'tongue is up his arse' because he thinks bubbles is a cunt and i think you are and you two have paired up. Apart from that, my tongue is in my mouth.

Isn't it funny how you have these affinities with all these new trolls what with having a trolling history yourself? :D

Not really, I just despise bullying. Pickman's does it because he has an inferiority complex, and he chooses what he considers to be vulnerable women to bully, because... well, you decide.

Back
Top Bottom