Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

He's never quite figured out the concept of being an 'impartial' pundit has he. It's always 'we, we, we'. I mean you might as well interview someone in a comedy english wig outside the stadium.
Nah, he's great. He did used to be a daft fan when his lad was playing for England, but he's got the right balance now.

Nah, he's great. He did used to be a daft fan when his lad was playing for England, but he's got the right balance now.

Shaun is actually his adopted son too, he got together with his Mum and then they had Bradley together.

I think it really shows the measure of a person when they quite clearly treat a child like they are their own.

I think of JP and Sue Smith as being the BBCs A team for women's games. But he was commenting on a QF last week and then on one of the games on MoTD the other day so I presume they're just watching the TV feeds and not at the match.

I think of JP and Sue Smith as being the BBCs A team for women's games. But he was commenting on a QF last week and then on one of the games on MoTD the other day so I presume they're just watching the TV feeds and not at the match.

It's a bit weird they've flown their studio team out to Sydney but the matchday commentators are watching the same shit as us from the UK. Surely Jonas and Alex could be sitting in London if they're worried about spending.

I think of JP and Sue Smith as being the BBCs A team for women's games.
I can totally see why you'd say this, but JP has been increasingly getting on my nerves for years now, so I always find it quite frustrating he continues to be so prominent.

He's put the time in over the years, can't argue with that. It's just for a lot of that time he's also been pretty irritating :(

I would say based on that performance they won't win the final but tbh no team has really consistently stood out in this cup.

Back
Top Bottom