Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

anyone else getting the commentary before the pictures?

That shot had hit the bar before she kicked it.
Yeah, I have that. I paused it a sec and restarted but unsure if it's fixed. Presumably something to do with the feed, it's got a long way to travel

ITV was out of synch in the studio at half time until I ... switched it off and on again which reset it. Will try now.

( thank goodness I missed the USA game, my heart wouldn't have survived).
We are not looking great so far, but improving slightly
Come on England.

Thought it was a soft decision to give the penalty in the first place, and England wouldn't have deserved it.

Hm, literally came in just as the decision was going to VAR, but regardless of that specific decision, Nigeria are doing a lot of shoving and pushing without really playing the ball.

Out on the wing, one player literally just full extended arm pushed Hemp away from the ball.

Looked to me like she was off balance and the push in the back magnified the fall.

Eta: either way not given.

Thank goodness for half time, we looked very average. Nigeria showing some great touches. It's looking like it's going to take one great touch to win it. A big talk required at half time.

Ellen White is a traitor to her team and her country!! :mad:

(I have actually been surprised at how quickly she seems to have taken to the pundit role; seems very comfortable and making points that are more insightful/articulate than many who have been doing the role for years)

Exciting half that (maybe a little too much from an England point of view), good palate cleanser after the USA Sweden match 😁

Looks like a matter of time before Nigeria score. We have no answer to their press other than long balls straight back to them 😞

Back
Top Bottom