Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Women's World Cup 2023

ska invita

back on the other side
Starts July 20 with the final taking place on August 20
Biggest problem is its taking place in Australia/NZ so the games are on first thing in the morning here in the UK

groups.png

Favourites according to oddschecker

Opera Snapshot_2023-06-11_115033_www.oddschecker.com.png

If theres no uk tv deal is it going to be streamed online, or is there another channel showing it?

If theres no uk tv deal is it going to be streamed online, or is there another channel showing it?
"
In the UK, the Women's World Cup games are alternating between ITV and BBC — that means you'll be able to use ITVX and iPlayer to watch them, depending on what channel each game is on.
"
i expect there'll be edited highlight shows in the evenings at a sensible time!

Caught up with the 1st match, Norway hopeless and great performance from New Zealand. Today's the first time I've wanted to mention being half New Zealander for football reasons 👍

Hey, hey, USA, how many goals did you score today?

Hopefully it will be pretty close to zero. C’mon ‘nam

[edit: well, that was timed well]

Quite excited now. I know it's the first match against a not-top-tier team and you should start slow as a fan but I've been waiting for this for so long.

Surprised Lauren James doesn't start but Sara knows what she's doing and might be leaving her for bigger games or using her as an impact player.

We've got some big misses through injury but that starting lineup is strong and to have Daly and James on the bench is great.

The best player on the pitch is Haitian. This is pretty shoddy considering the gulf in resources between the two teams.
It might have some impact but historically it hasn't really. Plenty poor as shit players became world class. Rivaldo had malnutrition as a kid

Back
Top Bottom