Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why do some feminists hate transgender people?

Thanks for the heads up. Please explain the 'monstered by the media' bit

She assaulted someone, she ended up top Bbc story. Why? YOU came out with the I feel more for her victims than her safety in prison bollocks. Thats a nasty shit reactionary attitude.

She assaulted someone, she ended up top Bbc story. Why? YOU came out with the I feel more for her victims than her safety in prison bollocks. Thats a nasty shit reactionary attitude.
Yes, I feel more for her victims. Of course. Her victims are the victims after all.

Nasty shit reactionary attitude? Please explain.

She pushed someone or perhaps even chinned someone who was harrassing her? Intimidating her or insulting her? To say she should be put in a men's prison is very reactionary given her circumstances. I don't want to take over the thread as there are a lot more intelligent people here but you are a fat swollen sweaty dick.

I don't think it will be exactly plain sailing for her in the women's prison either. From what I've heard the bullying can be worse that in the men's. She is quite the aggressive arsehole by all accounts, so can probably hold her own in an environment where violence lives just under the surface.

there are a lot more intelligent people here but you are a fat swollen sweaty dick.

I don't doubt there are more intelligent folks here, but there's no need to resort to such base insults :-(

She pushed someone or perhaps even chinned someone who was harrassing her? Intimidating her or insulting her? To say she should be put in a men's prison is very reactionary given her circumstances. I don't want to take over the thread as there are a lot more intelligent people here but you are a fat swollen sweaty dick.

I've got ...wow ... lots of things to say about this.

1. "She pushed someone or perhaps even chinned someone who was harrassing her?" :: she was doing the harassment and the chinning.

2. "Intimidating her or insulting her?" :: and the intimidating.

3. "To say she should be put in a men's prison is very reactionary given her circumstances" :: I don't think you'll find many people who think she belongs in a men's prison.

4. "I don't want to take over the thread as there are a lot more intelligent people here but you are a fat swollen sweaty dick." :: have, not are.

She pushed someone or perhaps even chinned someone who was harrassing her? Intimidating her or insulting her?
To be fair she was refused service at a bar for being too pissed so she headbutted the bar manager smashing his teeth out, a pretty despicable crime. She has eight previous convictions with a few for battery.

I don't doubt there are more intelligent folks here, but there's no need to resort to such base insults :-(

I've got ...wow ... lots of things to say about this.

1. "She pushed someone or perhaps even chinned someone who was harrassing her?" :: she was doing the harassment and the chinning.

2. "Intimidating her or insulting her?" :: and the intimidating.

3. "To say she should be put in a men's prison is very reactionary given her circumstances" :: I don't think you'll find many people who think she belongs in a men's prison.

4. "I don't want to take over the thread as there are a lot more intelligent people here but you are a fat swollen sweaty dick." :: have, not are.

1 point is all it boils down to. A woman shouldn't be put in a men's prison. Unless you think people should be assaulted, punched or even raped at her 'majesties pleasure'.

1 point is all it boils down to. A woman shouldn't be put in a men's prison. Unless you think people should be assaulted, punched or even raped at her 'majesties pleasure'.

Gosh, Humberto mate ... I totally agree ....

As I said earlier:

umop apisdn said:
FWIW, I reckon she should be sent to a women's prison ... but in all honesty I've got more sympathy with the various victims of her assaults than with whatever consequences she faces for assaulting them.

Of course no one should be raped in prison.

As if it needs saying, no one should be raped outside of prison either.
Way to generalise something into meaninglessness. When someone is in prison they are in the care of the state. By definition they have very little control over their circumstances. The state has a duty to look after them and bloody doesn't.

Way to generalise something into meaninglessness. When someone is in prison they are in the care of the state. By definition they have very little control over their circumstances. The state has a duty to look after them and bloody doesn't.
I wasn't trying to sum up any kind of argument.
Way to miss the point of my post! :)
Remind me again why I should care more about the prisoner than the victims?
:) :) :)

How does caring about Tara's fate in prison stop you from caring about the person/people she assaulted in the past?

You seem to be suggesting it's one or the other.

Do you have a finite amount of shits to give?

How does caring about Tara's fate in prison stop you from caring about the person/people she assaulted in the past?

You seem to be suggesting it's one or the other.

Do you have a finite amount of shits to give?

I think she should serve her sentence in a women's prison. I've said this several times in this thread.

So what's this 'care more about the prisoner than the victims' thing? I really don't understand what you're saying? She should serve her sentence in a women's prison, you agree. Where's the bit about not caring about her victims? What on earth does anything to do with where or how she serves out her punishment have to do with her victims being put in danger? I'm afraid I'm completely lost on why this is even a thing you're talking about.

So what's this 'care more about the prisoner than the victims' thing? I really don't understand what you're saying? She should serve her sentence in a women's prison, you agree. Where's the bit about not caring about her victims? What on earth does anything to do with where or how she serves out her punishment have to do with her victims being put in danger? I'm afraid I'm completely lost on why this is even a thing you're talking about.
Good points well made. I'll answer shortly.

Back
Top Bottom