Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warm chicken salad with pancetta and other nice bits and bobs..I can't be eating heavy food when it's so hot.

I am fucking dying for a spliff or a beer tonight though :(

Macaroni cheese tonight.

Quick poll: do you expect breadcrumbs on top of macaroni cheese?

Scallops chorizo and some form of crushed peas if I can be bothered to pod them....

As for macaroni cheese would not expect it, nor would I prefer it, though at the same time wouldn't mind it:)

Yes, I also would not expect breadcrumbs but Alex B said he does. I didn't know if that was just me who's never done that or what. But I'm sure it's nice either way.

Macaroni cheese tonight.

Quick poll: do you expect breadcrumbs on top of macaroni cheese?

No, but I do like some thinly sliced grilled tomatoes and some bacon bits :cool:

Tonight - I fancy a curry, so it's either going to be Aloo Palak (thanks tarannau for linky), or a Goan prawn curry :cool:

Hope the beer comes with the tesco delivery!! :D

Going out tonight fo gastro pub food, so probably burger and chips, followed by The Dark Knight. great fun.

Yesterday, I had two dinners. The first one was a mediocre fish and chips @ new cafe in dublin airport the second one at frikin midnight was the new Cornish pastie at Gatwick - its called 'vegetable provincale' and its got mediteranean sort of veggie mush in it in a tomato sauce - very disappointing.:(

Hendrix.GER.2121012.jpg

Chile. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom