What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I want this:

quadruple_bypass_burger.jpg

But we are poor so will wait for next month :mad:

Now I want this:

But we are poor so will wait for next month :mad:

I ate a 1.75 lb burger (seven quarter pounders) for a bet when I worked in a burger place in the 80's. Went veggie soon after. I can still remember the fat running down my neck, grim.

Got a mate visiting from Australia for another mate's wedding so heading out for an Italian.

We were going to have curry but we have an extra teenager tonight who doesn't like curry. :rolleyes:

So, for a breaking up from school present, I'm getting them a takeaway pizza. :cool:

Had a pizza in the end. Pretty nice. One of Tesco's, but added some peppers and various other bits and bobs. Not bad.

Still quite fancy beans on toast, mind ... :hmm:

i had half a veg fajita because i wasnt hungry at tea time, now i am really hungry with no food, so am eating jelly babies instead :oops:

I went out last night unexpectedly so only had a bit of cheese on toast, very tasty though.

Tonight I had my veggy saussies, cheesy mustard mash and onion gravy. It was LUSH :D

arghhh damn you! I completely forgot about this and can't get to my favourite butchers today!! :mad: I instantly want it now I can't have it :D

Oh well. Back to plan a, which is pesto linguine, with black olives, and a good shovelling of parmesan - perfect after a couple of glasses of decent red :cool:

And I have loads of toffee cake left mmmmm

arghhh damn you! I completely forgot about this and can't get to my favourite butchers today!! :mad: I instantly want it now I can't have it :D

Oh well. Back to plan a, which is pesto linguine, with black olives, and a good shovelling of parmesan - perfect after a couple of glasses of decent red :cool:

And I have loads of toffee cake left mmmmm

Heh :D

Fish fingers, chips and beans :cool:

Having this tonight as well, minus the beans

Fish fingers, chips and beans :cool:

Never understood this crossover..... Foe me fish/fish finger and chips should always be with peas, either mushy or vinegar peas. Egg and chips or beefburger and chips should always be with beans.... There should never be a crossover..... Wrong I tell yea wrong.....
But obviously as a good :hmm: Catholic boy it has to be fish today, so peas it should be..... Well if I was a good Catholic and not a veggia that is.

Never understood this crossover..... Foe me fish/fish finger and chips should always be with peas, either mushy or vinegar peas. Egg and chips or beefburger and chips should always be with beans.... There should never be a crossover..... Wrong I tell yea wrong.....
But obviously as a good :hmm: Catholic boy it has to be fish today, so peas it should be..... Well if I was a good Catholic and not a veggia that is.

I will be ensuring the beans do not touch the fish fingers. That could lead to soggyness, which is wrongness of the highest order. However, the chips may touch the beans, but not for extended periods. Beans are precarious things which, if left unchecked, can pollute a whole plate with soggyness. However, I've got their number and keep them in line.

Having had a further think, I may have potato waffles instead of chips. They are, after all, waffly versatile.

i dunno but its going to be an early tea, as its 2.30 and i haven't eaten yet today. it may be egg and homemade chips, it may be a takeaway if i can scrounge together enough cash for the minimum delivery :cool:

Last night I had the spring roll that was left over from my chinese the night before and some oatcakes with chicken liver pate, so tonight I'm finally, definitely :D having the spiced turkey burger/meatballs in noodle soup..... :rolleyes: .....and the small girl and I have a cream doughnut each for pudding. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom