Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had quite a big lunch so was just going to have beans on toast this evening, went to cut some slices off the fresh tiger loaf I bought this morning to discover that it's just a hollow shell. The teenager has eaten the whole of the inside.:hmm:

My dinner:

2672523284_91333e321a.jpg

It turns out a wok full of fried rice and veg is heavy. Lulz.

Alex B took me out for a curry instead.

I had homemade organic burger with sundried toms and basil with a nice salad with rocket,watercress,spinich,red onion and other stuff..it was lush and satisfied my meat cravings.I am about to have my bed time smoke session too.

My dinner:

2672523284_91333e321a.jpg

It turns out a wok full of fried rice and veg is heavy. Lulz.

Alex B took me out for a curry instead.

oh dear

a bit TOO much food for the 2 second rule :(

I'm gonna make a nice hot thai green curry tonight, with king prawns and jasmine rice. And I'm gonna have a couple of nice cold beers first :cool:

Woke late, no breakfast and no sarnies made so gonna be a BIG dinner tonight I hope!!

Not sure what yet though, the cupboards have been decimated by the credit crunch :(

Not much as I had a massive all day brekkie in the pub at lunchtime.

Sausages, bacon, eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, chips and a great big mug of tea. Bloody wonderful, it was. :)

It was to celebrate the fact that I've just lost half a stone. 'Tis a perverted thing, my sense of logic. :D

*eyes moomoo's fish and chips jealously*

we don't have a chippy within walking distance......haven't had fish and chips from a chippy for about a year !

:(

*eyes moomoo's fish and chips jealously*

we don't have a chippy within walking distance......haven't had fish and chips from a chippy for about a year !

:(

Nor have we and nor had I.......

Actually, I think I'd built it up in my mind a bit too much.... :hmm:

I managed to make the same thing as I did yesterday, and NOT drop it on the floor this time. Egg fried rice with leftover over pork, red peppers and carrots.

Spaghetti, tossed with olives, pine kernels, strips of roasted pepper, pesto and chilli flakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom