:):cool:

Menu looks alright :cool: I think I'll have the

PESCIOLINI FRITTI
fried crispy whitebait dusted with cayenne pepper

followed by the

TRENETTE ALLO SCOGLIO
tuscan seafood pasta with cherry tomatoes chilli white wine garlic and parsley

:cool:

Have a lovely evening fran (now I know you're not a feelthy liar)

I'm not an opera buff really, I just got cheap tickets through work and the in-laws wanted to go. I'm sure it'll be fine though.

I had the trenette allo scoglio last time we went there (just before going to the ballet :D ) and it was indeed very nice. I might have that tonight again.

Made a proper balls up of last night's curry, probably because I haven't made a mixed veg curry for years and was too busy watching Masterchef and shouting "You've made your OWN MASALA, that shows the beginnings of an interest in flavour and cooking, it's COATED the onion beautifully. THIS CURRY OOZES FLAVOUR!!!!!!!".

But actually I only made a small masala mix for a mountain of veg. Then found a load of tomotes about to go soft and stupidly whacked them in to what was mostly mushrooms. And put too much water in the rice so it was wet/sticky. GF asked why the curry tasted like a chili.

Have consoled myself with a huge burrito for lunch. Tonight will be putting more tomato in the curry leftovers and serving up CHILI.

tuna with either brown rice, brown rice noodles or a baked spud ( or sweet potato) with steamed carrots,broccolli and sweetcorn.

Roast duck, mandarin pancakes etc. Vegetable stir-fry with baby corn, bamboo shoots, shiitake mushrooms and onion. Green salad w/ sesame dressing. Duck soup to finish.

Fish and chips- fuck yes!

Same here. Got some lemon sole in the fridge - may well rely on the local chippie for the rest.

Also fell for the supermarket thing and have picked up a whopping duck on heavily reduced. I've dried and poured boiling water over the thing, plus marinaded (hoisin, 5 spice) so I should really cook it. So Friday night and Ill be watching a duck cook, draining off the fat to shite tv. Fecking supermarkets.

May just fit a pint or two in first mind.

Veg samosas
Lamb samosas
Potato and spinach pakora
Onion bhaji
Popadoms

Creamy chicken curry and rice
Chapatis

Chocolate and mascarpone tiramasu
or
Chocolate and vanilla cheesecake

Beer

:)

(this place needs a smiley of someone licking their chops)

Smiley+Face+Breakfast+3.JPG

This lot apparenlty! yum!

Starters;
Veg samosas
Lamb samosas
Potato and spinach pakora
Onion bhaji
Popadoms

Main;
Creamy chicken curry and rice
Chapatis

Dessert;
Chocolate and mascarpone tiramasu
or
Chocolate and vanilla cheesecake

Peppers stuffed with rice and onions and other stuff lying around in the fridge, baked tomatoes and sort of spicy roast chicken.

I'm not one for recipes:D

i suspect nothing, as relahni has become rather slack in the friday tea time department :mad:

which will force me to dine on crisps and wine, again :hmm:

Crap things.

Pea shoots and wild rice probably.

It's no good for a growing girl :( I want a big bloody steak!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom