Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it were that simple, but it really is bare in there.

I've just found a box of Gallo wild mushroom risotto, a tin of lentils, some olives and some dried chipotle chillis. So there is KIND of a meal there.. just an odd one. And I had a soup with arborio rice in it for lunch.

Fuck it then, get a takeaway and tip well. :cool:

I had my tea at lunchtime as I was teaching a class this evening.
So I will now have two chicken sandwiches, and some more for breakfast at 6am as I have to take an early spinning class at 7am.

he always ignores PMs, aqua :(

i had a very nice veggie chilli that the missus made for the first time, with a baked potato. it was lush. she said "now we can invite vegetarians round for tea". to which i replied :hmm:

Rubbish chinese from a rubbish restaurant overlooking a supermarket carpark near Dublin airport.

Just had some chips that were quite nice though.

why are you so mean to me, MG?

what did you have for tea, MG?

I am mean to you because this is the way of things. It is the way of things, in this big bad world of ours. I had a tuna steak and sweetcorn with butter and multicoloured pepper on it, and, um... oven chips with ketchup. :oops: Because it was raining and I needed cheering up. :) But I've just been listening to Yanqui UXO :( so now I need cheering up again. Which I can do quite easily, effortlessly even, by remembering what a profoundly tedious little shitcunt you are, and that I am not you. :)

another scintillating post from the master of the one-liner.

do not worry, podgedot, i will start being nice to you when you burn me those rockabilly CDs. ie, never :rolleyes:

i had a nutrition drink instead as my throat is still too swollen and sore to cope with food, but i am now starting to feel hungry which sucks :(

Economising. So tonight I had kidney beans, fried with onion, green pepper, garlic, chilly and a few spices. Topped with chilly source and wrapped in tortillas.

They were rubbish. Very boring. There's loads left over for tomorrow. Oh joy.

I’ve got one pork fillet left, so I’m going to slice it, pan fry it and do a honey/mustard/cider/cream sauce. I may do sautéed potato, or maybe just rice.

last night my housemate made a delicious veggie curry so I made a passable dhal to go with it (should it really be so difficult to make a good dhal with red lentils but without tomatoes?).... it was a huge feast :)

tonight is "date night" and we're going for some comedy so might have a quick scran somewhere in theatre land before the show :) i should point out that is is Oxford "theatreland" which is in town and therefore options are fairly shit... but still :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom