Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyhooo! Tonight's tea will be spaghetti carbonara, made with bacon AND a bit of pancetta, and a fair whack of garlic. and THEN I have the choice between choc and vanilla cheesecake, or a fabulous key lime pie :cool:

lately you've been eatin' pretty high on the hog there sister :p

I finally got round to making the big veg chilli last night, it was very nice - we had tacos :)

Feel like doing something special tonight to mark the end of my working life for the next several months, so will have a nose around the market this lunchtime and see what takes my fancy.

Oooo, enjoy the time off May!!! I only got two weeks beforehand, and went back to work when she was 4 weeks old :( Lovely while it lasted though. Are you planning on taking the full 52 weeks?

last nights dinner was rubbish and i had to get the taste out of my mouth with a Gu trifle.

tonight we're getting a Chinese takeaway at a friends house. hope their local chinese is better than ours :hmm:

Oooo, enjoy the time off May!!! I only got two weeks beforehand, and went back to work when she was 4 weeks old :( Lovely while it lasted though. Are you planning on taking the full 52 weeks?

Dunno, hopefully :) Will have to see how the finances work out, but since I only work part time I can see us being in a situation where there's no point me coming back ASAP because my salary will only just cover the childcare fees.

*crosses fingers* :D

Dunno, hopefully :) Will have to see how the finances work out, but since I only work part time I can see us being in a situation where there's no point me coming back ASAP because my salary will only just cover the childcare fees.

*crosses fingers* :D

:D:cool: If you can afford it, why not? I couldn't unfortunately - but I did end up going part time after a while cos it just broke my heart missing out on her growing up

soj will probably be having pate and beluga caviar and lobster bisque for tea tonite :D :p

a bowl of crap soup. My one meal of the day. watery soup. Thanks god, you're rayt kind and that. Thanks for this meal.

bread (thick white bread) and butter. mmmmmm

^^ This is my tea... stopped at Asders and the supermarket wars must've started... A massive white bloomer less than half price at 50p... and if I'm feeling posh I may have a slice with peanut butter :)

Sloshed down with the bottle of merlot I got.

People of leisure :)

Not sure what I am gonna eat tonight...
Had a pretty big burger for lunch washed down with two pints of Guinness on the company.
Might just snack it up tonight and have a hearty meal of Giggly Pig sausages tomorrow morning.

Oooh, I must get some of them tomorrow - what time's the market on from/til?

10:00 - 15:00 tomorrow I am certain.

The Giggly Pig is my favourite.
The pies are really good, especially the venison.
Also try the Laksa which is really nice.

:cool:

Got to know the brand because they provide bangers to S&M cafes ;)
I'll try and get some on my way to the Lambeth fete :)
*goes to google Laksa*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom