Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
spag bol left over from friday. cooked for someone who fell asleep and didn't want to get up when dinner was ready :mad::mad::mad:

I put dark choccy in my chilli for the first time ever last night, and it works :cool: So am eating leftovers tonight. nom

chicken wrapped in cheese and bacon, with garlic bread i think. or might save the chicken for tmw and have roast veg with bacon bits and cheesey garlic bread. kids have sausage stew with mash sweet potato and spicy tomato sauce, feyrettes favourite :)

Asparagus (freshly picked from the PYO this weekend!) steamed and then fried in a teensy bit of butter and garlic.

Chicken breasts marinated in a nice teriyaki sauce (kikkoman's - yum). Baked in the oven.

Some lovely radishes (chopped up) and beetroot (grated), both picked from the PYO as well. Yumyum. Will make a mustard/balsamic/olive oil dressing to go on that.

Asparagus (freshly picked from the PYO this weekend!) steamed and then fried in a teensy bit of butter and garlic.

Chicken breasts marinated in a nice teriyaki sauce (kikkoman's - yum). Baked in the oven.

Some lovely radishes (chopped up) and beetroot (grated), both picked from the PYO as well. Yumyum. Will make a mustard/balsamic/olive oil dressing to go on that.

mmmm

Field food du jour: Garlic-y cheese tortellini salad topped with warm lamb sausage and fistfulls of chopped mint. Mixed antipasto things: marinated mushrooms, olives, roasted red pepper slices, artichoke hearts and sliced tomatoes. Garlic toast. Green salad.

I didn't make it to Lidl in time to get my tea, so I had to get a chinese. Oh woe is me :(

i'm down with the lidly cuisine at the mo. they're sooo amazing but thats' a whole other thread innit.

tonight had that filled pasta type thing with proscutto ham in it, and just made aquick courgette/onion/mushroom/tomato sauce to go with. was alright, but have gone rayt off me food. so skint that am planning all the weeks meals now, like doing this kind of thing :) mmm tuna

i'm down with the lidly cuisine at the mo. they're sooo amazing but thats' a whole other thread innit.

tonight had that filled pasta type thing with proscutto ham in it, and just made aquick courgette/onion/mushroom/tomato sauce to go with. was alright, but have gone rayt off me food. so skint that am planning all the weeks meals now, like doing this kind of thing :) mmm tuna

Their frozen pizzas are bloody brilliant, and you can't get cheaper veg anywhere else. I'd steer clear of the meaty ready meal type things though, they've all got an aftertaste of bratwurst. Seriously, I'm not just being xenophobic :(
And the reduced calorie coleslaw is SHIT :mad:
But apart from that they're great!

i'm really missing lidl atm, we used to live practically next door, in our new house we only have an aldi close by, which isn't nearly as good.

i miss the cartons of pear pulp :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom