Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly will be eating a small (more like 1 slice) weightwatcher pizza and salad then much much later at work will be scoffing on pasta and salad cos it's so easy to do at work and fills me up.

My dinner is in the oven on no. 1 right now. :cool:

Braising steak with green beans, carrots and onions in a red wine gravy. We're going to have dumplings and broccoli with it as well. :cool:

I love having a day off work. :)

Made a good meal last night just using up bits and pieces...

Chicken cut into cubes, marinaded in lemon juice, mixed herbs, paprika, Encona chili sauce and garlic.
Cooked the chicken on the grill and served with roasted peppers, onions and goats cheese.

Was really nice.

Tonight I have venison and mushroom pie which will be served with chips (or peas) and thick gravy.

:)

I don't give a crap. I'm going round to my sisters and she always gives me bloody sweetcorn for tea :mad:

Don't know. Though about chicken kiev because it's the lazy option but I'm going to college tonight for an exam so don't want to stink. Had spag bol last night so don't really want pasta. Got chilli in the freezer but had that the other night.

Might just get Magic Sam to pick up some chips on the way home.

tonights tea will consist of bacon, mushrooms, garlic, pasta, garlic bread and creme fraiche

I think

but definitely LASHINGS of garlic :cool:

last night the boy shape 'made'* me lemon sole, chips with skins on and peas and sweetcorn.

*i turned the oven on and it was all pre prepared freezer stuff but it's the most cooking he's done since we've lived together.

tonight i'll do some herby chicken with roasted vegetables and cous cous. might add some spice to knock out the cold that's trying to creep up on me.

Last night it was a tomato and basil pasty at the airport.

Tonight it'll be something FAST i can stick in the oven while i slump into a siesta the second i get in the door -was up till 3 last night.

I cant rest till the early hours as tonight its my mates leaving do in Stockwell and i shall be dragged around pubs with her and a few authors, including my favourite one, the giro playboy. Looks like a bung in the oven lasagne.

Will go tomorrow if I feel as bad. Feel a bit better now after a kip, gland not quite as painful

Having checked the cupboards, it looks like oven chips for tea, woo

I thought you were going to go and get checked out to find out why you're tired all the time. I think you should go, you're not yourself. :(

Haven't got any food in but I have got a 20 litre case of Westons Old Rosie.

A better option than dinner, tbf.

westonsoldrosie.jpg

:cool:

I thought you were going to go and get checked out to find out why you're tired all the time. I think you should go, you're not yourself. :(

I have fran (annierak bullied me into it ;) ) - am waiting for blood test results. two weeks wait. at least this doctor took me seriously, unlike the last twat

it was a salad of lettuce, tomatoes, new potatoes, asparagus, bacon, hard-boiled eggs and croutons. with a mustard, honey & olive oil dressing. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom