Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know... I'm home alone tonight, so need to try and cook for one :confused:
Maybe an omelette, have lots of eggs to use up.

We had fish and chips from the cracking little chippy round the corner last night - fucking lush. Haven't had em for years and just fancied em

Tonight Matthew, we will be dining on chicken/chorizo/bean stew - and a nice coupla glasses of red for me cos I've been on the wagon since Sunday :cool:

Well my spuds were growing their own little spuds last night so I didn't have fishcakes or bangers and mash and I didn't fancy omlette so I had pesto pasta. And I'll try planting the spuds to see if they do owt. Tonight I'm having a fish finger butty nomnom

Lovely chilli and wholemeal rice last night. Just enough left to give the littlun some egg fried rice for tea and the rest of the chilli on baked spuds for us.

We're ordering in pizza......and buying lots of wine....all in rebellion agaist the fact that neither my housemate nor I have anybody to go out with....we could go out together, but that would be too easy

I'm not sure how much space I'm gonna have for tea :hmm: burger at chips and a pint at lunch and I'm stuffed :hmm:

I've just popped down to the plot to pick a load of fresh herbs, so I'm going to do some herb/lemon/garlic chicken thighs, with roast veg, roast potatoes and salad.

rice and steamed veg. * feels all healthy and smug*

and a HUGE custart tart and some chocolates :oops: :D

Roast Beef, a lovely chana with hard dough bread for dipping, and rice n pea. Had it y/day too, and will have it for lunch tomorrow aswell. :cool:

I made a pie yesturday using veggie sausages, leeks and kidney beans for the filling, I'm having the left overs of that with some salad and chips:)

Visiting in-law meal:

Wild leek & potato soup. Caesar salad. Parsnip sorbet. Pepper steak, sautéed carrots with tarragon/orange glaze, wild rice pilaf. Maple ice-cream with praline.

Visiting in-law meal:

Wild leek & potato soup. Caesar salad. Parsnip sorbet. Pepper steak, sautéed carrots with tarragon/orange glaze, wild rice pilaf. Maple ice-cream with praline.

Oooh, that sounds lush :cool:.

I will be having stirfried something yet to be decided:)

Visiting in-law meal:

Wish I had your in-laws, mine stick their noses up if you even put garlic or herbs in anything. :rolleyes:

After the 'cosy' thread, I'm just having a big bowl of mashed potato today.

It will have salt, pepper, lots of butter, and perhaps some grated cheese on top if I fancy it.

God, I love mashed potato.

NOM!

I'm making spanish stew with pork and chorizo. I'm v excited but distressed that the ingredients cost about five billion pounds. Grr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom