Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a roasted lentil, onion, tomatoe, courgette, potato and cheese bake. Yummy. (i hope)

My cat ate half my dinner yesterday, while i popped upstairs to the toilet :mad:
I had to wrestle the last carrot out of his mouth. Bloody greedy cat.

We had a warm chicken salad with homemade potato wedges. Have a huuuge bag of spuds which we are trying to imaginatively work our way through!

We were supposed to have pork chops, taties and carrots but I boiled a ham yesterday and the butcher hasn't cured it enough so it needs using up even quicker :rolleyes: So, ham, boiled egg and chips it was :cool:

Have I got that in the right order soj?

We were supposed to have pork chops, taties and carrots but I boiled a ham yesterday and the butcher hasn't cured it enough so it needs using up even quicker :rolleyes: So, ham, boiled egg and chips it was :cool:

Have I got that in the right order soj?

Why boiled egg? Shouldn't it be a fried egg? :confused:

I had a sausage roll and 2 bars of chocolate for my lunch today:oops: -so I thought I'd better have myself a healthy tea - I've had spinach, hummus and avocado in wholemeal pittas:)

i'm having lamb gyro meat in pita with tadziki sauce, onions, tomatoe and baked potatoe and lemon-rice soup. bascially what you see below but without the pommes frite and the meat wrapped in the pita with the extras :)

mmmmmmmmm

800px-Gyros_mit_Pommes_frites_auf_Helgoland.jpg

i'm having lamb gyro meat in pita with tadziki sauce, onions, tomatoe and baked potatoe and lemon-rice soup. bascially what you see below but without the pommes frite and the meat wrapped in the pita with the extras :)

mmmmmmmmm

Aka a doner kebab...

(...and a baked potato and a carb based soup.....)

God I pity your guts. :(

Spicy sausagey pasta thing - though I may have to liquidise it if the worst happens at the dentists (if I go)

Spag bol spag bol spag bol spag bol !!!
with lots of mushrooms in cos that's how I like it
and garlic bread
or it might actually be green tagliatelli bol but hey, we're crazy like that ;)

just ate sooooo many noodles for lunch, so it'll have to be something light for tea! BUT today is veg box day, which is terribly exciting.... so, the answer, is, no idea.... thrilling eh? :rolleyes: :D

I can't be arsed. And that picture of a donner is putting me right off.

I did pork chops yesterday, I overcooked them and they were dry and chewy. Cooking mojo is low. Can't be arsed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom