Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be nice to have a take away, but I'm feeling it's a bit extravagant. So it'll probably be sammiches followed by chocolate of some description.

I've lost my cooking mojo at the moment too.

I'm posting again, just in an effort just to get to the next page, so I don't have to look at DCs kebab again

800px-Gyros_mit_Pommes_frites_auf_Helgoland.jpg

This one?

Chickens in the oven in a casserole with a pile of veggies just waiting for the GF to get back from work. :D

Well I was hungry :D

I'm not online this weekend, so tomorrow it's haddock and tarragon, and on Sunday, it's oxtail braised with veg and mushrooms and a whole bottle of Rioja

I'm not online this weekend, so tomorrow it's haddock and tarragon, and on Sunday, it's oxtail braised with veg and mushrooms and a whole bottle of Rioja

god help us if you ever go on vacation to a remote tropical island for 2 weeks :D

God i am STARVING!
I havent eaten all day because ShiftyJunior is fasting because of this norovirus. I couldnt eat in front of him or he would tell me how unfair it was and how mean i am. I have had sneaky snacks when he was napping but haven't had a proper meal. I have a potato in the oven and I'm going to have some chorizo, posh spicy beans, garlic and whatever else i can cram into it. it wont be ready for at least 20mins though and I am trying desperately not to eat biscuits.

God i am STARVING!
I havent eaten all day because ShiftyJunior is fasting because of this norovirus. I couldnt eat in front of him or he would tell me how unfair it was and how mean i am. I have had sneaky snacks when he was napping but haven't had a proper meal. I have a potato in the oven and I'm going to have some chorizo, posh spicy beans, garlic and whatever else i can cram into it. it wont be ready for at least 20mins though and I am trying desperately not to eat biscuits.
Awww hun :(

Have a biscuit :)

Since I got out of bed at 6pm (night shift) it was kinda breakfast but I did have a (low cal/fat) veggie pizza and salad. I intended to eat only half but ate the lot.

About 1am I have pasta and salad and fruit an yoghurt.

I will probaly slip in a pkt of crisps too. Only 5 more night shifts to go...:)

Thai bean cakes with a dipping sauce

Scallops and squash thing (don't quite get this one) with warm wild rice salad and garlicky potatoes

A lemon tart

FTW

some salmon with coriander pesto on a salad with king prawns dressed with lime juice and lemon oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom