Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i decided to have the bleedin' pad thai for lunch but i have half leftover. so it will be that and maybe i'll open a fucking can of beans or some shit like that. i don't know.

who gives a shit anyways

sorry i'm coming off me cold and still irate :oops:

:D fuck off madz :D

I don't know what to do with you two sometimes! :rolleyes: :hmm:

well i decided to have the bleedin' pad thai for lunch but i have half leftover. so it will be that and maybe i'll open a fucking can of beans or some shit like that. i don't know.

who gives a shit anyways

sorry i'm coming off me cold and still irate

I give a shit.

You need a good dose of vitamins and stuff, not more crap. Is there a takeaway near you that does decent chicken soup or vegetables?

You need a good dose of vitamins and stuff, not more crap. Is there a takeaway near you that does decent chicken soup or vegetables?

yea, its called me gf's place. but i'm sick of all this healty shit that is supposedly good for me that she's been stuffing down my throat. god damn fucking spinach and low-fat lasagna and fucking fruit salad and shit :mad:

she's busy tonite so thank FUCKING god i don't have to go over there :mad:

I did salmon baked in parcels with sundried tomatoes, lime juice and herbs (sound odd but tasted lovely) served with mash potato (wasn't meant to be mashed but the boyf overcooked em so I had to mash em) and green beans.

With white wine!

yea, its called me gf's place. but i'm sick of all this healty shit that is supposedly good for me that she's been stuffing down my throat. god damn fucking spinach and low-fat lasagna and fucking fruit salad and shit :mad:

she's busy tonite so thank FUCKING god i don't have to go over there :mad:

Give me her number. I'll ring her and tell her that she needs to stay in to look after you tonight. :mad:

Swanning off out when you are poorly and need proper food, it's not on you know...............

:mad:

Open sandwich on white bread: mayo, tinned tuna, hard boiled egg, tomato

Samosa stuffed with spud, carrot, pea and onion. Patak's hot mango chutney.

OJ

See that flying past?

That's all my sympathy going out of the window. :rolleyes:

um, yea :D

hey can I freeze Pad Thai with chicken? :confused: I've frozen other thai dishes before but never a noodle dish.

I feel like something else for tea. :)

Extra extra

I've just got in and aren't having curry OR a jacket potato - my mate's mopedding me a Nandos! My life rules!

:)

i had a thali with Chicken Mangalore, dhal, wholewheat chapti, popadum, mango chutney, salad, pickles, some potato dish, rice and rait :)

Got another pork chop which I might marinate in something to make it more exciting...and I think I'm going to make some sort of cheesy vegetable bake thing (with broccoli, leeks and carrots) with...oven chips maybe?

Or something completely different.

:hmm:

Actually fuck cooking - I'm knackered, so a chinese :cool: - won ton soup and spring roll for me and special fried rice and beef in oyster sauce for the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom