Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili

Starving, for a change!!

Followed by probably the entire contents of the surprise box of (my favourite) choccies that ma girls got for me

last night was a rushed tea - 2 sausages in a wholewheat pitta - which rocked actually :D

tonight I'm not sure what it'll be, as bees is probably cooking it will no doubt involve baked beans :D

Roast belly pork. garlic potato bake and braised red cabbidge with apple.

Oh. My. God! That was SUCH a good dinner and I made everything from scratch *proud*

Shame I made enough braised red cabbage (with beetroot and apple) for 6 people though :oops:

Tonight it's steak and chip shop chips. NOM!

Left over curry :)

Right now the cupboards are bare and I have to stay indoors until the council arrive to fix my door and radiator.

Hungry

:(

Something with cauliflower....I've got a recipe to sort of roast it with red onions, green olives, sultanas and saffron. Not 100% sure I fancy it though....

Going out for pizza and wine guzzling. I like my pizza really good quality, and this is the finest kind. My choice is usually condatino (which has roasted peppers, garlic and goats cheese), or San remo (with anchovies, black olives and capers).

I’m all weird at the moment……got some kind of virus or something :(

My head and neck is killing, I keep spinning out, cant sleep, am either sweating loads of freezing my boils off (woke up last night like an elephant had pissed all over me, drenched. Had to sleep on top of the bed cos it was so wet, then woke up later freezing. Couldn’t get back in bed either so just sat there rocking gently and whimpering).

So for dinner I’m having lemsip, toast and a few lines of coke.

Just spoke to the good lady and she's gonna make sausages and mash instead :cool:

The lemsip and coke will probably still go ahead though :)

last nite Teresa made the BEST dinner, roasted chicken with stuffing, mash & gravy, green bean casserole with the fried onions on top.

mmmm....couldn't eat as much as i wanted to, however.

That sounds well nice, let us know how it turns out! I'd really like to start making sweet+hot curries, they're generally my favourites in a curry house.

I made the curry tonight. I used the vegetable curry sweet and hot recipe from the BBC good food guide online. The recipe says it serves 4 but I would dispute that ! It was also rather lush. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom