Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, I've changed my mind since catastrophically overdosing on lunch and feeling so sick all afternoon that I've been unable to do any work *cough*. Maybe boyfriend will order a curry or something :oops:

tsk

I was all excited about what it might be as well. I feel let down May, disappointed :(

I'm not having tea because I had an enormous carvery dinner for lunch with a pudding (lemon meringue pie and cream). :oops: I'm still stuffed. :cool:

I'm having crispy chilli beef and am sharing noodles and steamed rice with magic sam and also chicken satay. :cool:

Fish for Friday, innit. Waitrose sustainably sourced haddock in a oatmeal crumb. With new potatos and green beans.

bamboula on acre lane.

had the curried goat with rice and peas - very average. no kick to the dish. and disappointed to say that me rice and peas is much better :(

she had jerk lamb and fried sweet potatoes. it was far superior.

a pie, storebought, but with ground beef and veg., fantastic, from a little German bakery round the corner from work, they also make the best sausage rolls I have ever tasted!:cool:

Undecided. Was going to do something wonderful with salmon and sweet potatoes, but I woke up feeling knackered with a headache, a cut lip and a sore neck (no I don't know either). Tempted to order in some crispy chilli beef and deep fried pork ribs tonight.

Dunno, depends if dub and pieface want feeding. I'm a bit crap with veggie cooking so they'll probably get pasta and veg.

Dunno, depends if dub and pieface want feeding. I'm a bit crap with veggie cooking so they'll probably get pasta and veg.

Didn't you make a lovely sounding mushroom tart with roasted veg a while ago sparklefish?! :cool: ;) :p

I'm having the same as last night....and the kids are having pizza, with vegetable dunkers and broccoli.

I'm skint, so trying to use leftovers/freezer food only. :(

Didn't you make a lovely sounding mushroom tart with roasted veg a while ago sparklefish?! :cool: ;) :p

I'm having the same as last night....and the kids are having pizza, with vegetable dunkers and broccoli.

I'm skint, so trying to use leftovers/freezer food only. :(

I didn't make the tarts, I bought them from tesco. I do fancy that though, I'm sure the pastry is easy.

Oh god don't ask me - I'm fucking SHIT at pastry! :mad:

Shop bought puff pastry'd be easy enough though.

Or you could always just buy them premade again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom