What's for tea tonight? (pt4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
icon14.gif
:D
Do you need to get anything out of the freeezer? :hmm:

not sure, working till 7 and am home alone so haven't a clue what to make

I'm knackered though so might just go straight to bed :oops:

The ginger chicken was FAB and I'm delighted I made enough to have the leftovers for tea tonight! woohoo!

what i'm going to do is stick some bread under the grill until it's toasted, and then put that on on a plate, butter it, and then pour some baked beans that have been heating on the grill for a while onto the toast. and then eat it.

what i'm going to do is stick some bread under the grill until it's toasted, and then put that on on a plate, butter it, and then pour some baked beans that have been heating on the grill for a while onto the toast. and then eat it.

Fucking ponce!

I didn't have last nights dinner.

I had 2 bags of crisps.

Bacon and chicken.

And now I'm going to go to bed.

I had egg on toast, it was surprisingly delicious actually. :cool:

Why didn't you have dinner sheo? That's unusual for you!

That doesn't seem like your normal tea :(

Think I might make quiche tonight and have potato and green bean salad with it :)

you heat your beans on the grill? :confused:

Dunno - I do know though that we're having eggy bread made with brioche and bacon for breakfast tomorrow though!

I'm going to make something fucking amazing for tea tonight. Dunno what yet, but I'm pissed off and likely to be bored when I get home, so I reckon a BIG TASTY TEA is on the cards.

Field mushrooms stuffed with puy lentils, bulghur wheat, peppered mackeral, onions, garlic and coriander with broccoli.
Kids are having pasta with tomato/veg sauce and cheese.

wholewheat penne with tomatoes and corgettes, topped with feta.

Then i'll start in the cupboard full of chocolate left over from christmas :D

Do you know what it is yet May?

It's not Lord Rolf, that's for sure! :mad:

(too stringy, you see)

Nah, I've changed my mind since catastrophically overdosing on lunch and feeling so sick all afternoon that I've been unable to do any work *cough*. Maybe boyfriend will order a curry or something :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom