Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tiger prawns, rocket, basil red onions, lettuce, beetroot, tomatoes, new taties and horseradish with creme fresh and chilli, garnished with chilli olive oil and black pepper and a squeeze of lemon :D

4mi4sba.jpg

firky said:
tiger prawns, rocket, basil red onions, lettuce, beetroot, tomatoes, new taties and horseradish with creme fresh and chilli, garnished with chilli olive oil and black pepper and a squeeze of lemon :D
One word

RARRRRR

tonight i cooked carrots, mushrooms, onion, courgette, black eyed beans and sping onion in a big pot with lots of chilli powder, ginger and lime pickle (and the juice of a lime :cool:) and some pasta :cool:

i can cook! i can cook!

A rare Pub tea for this bonkers fucka this evo, one of them plates with loadsa different bits of roasted stuff and a salad, oh and a coupla pints of Landlord bitter:D

A cheese and tomato pizza to which I have added sliced mushrooms, red pepper, green chilli and some extra cheese.

Oh, and a can of Peeterman Artois, which is about 1.5% less nice than Stella

Just had pan fried Bass (line caught by mesen an hour ago), with two slices of fresh bread 'n butter.

Lush :cool:

<insert smug face>

Lamb chops and jacket potato.

Jacket potatoes twice today, had a jacket for lunch, with home-made quiche.

I passed on the jam sponge and custard though, that would have been sheer piggery.

nuffin. too busy at work and although i'm a bit hungry now, i dont want to eat before bed in case i dont sleep well again.

tmws tea will however, will probably be pizza, because i want cheese :)

we had chicken potato waffles and beans, on top of my fish n chips for lunch

I'm a fat aqua this week :rolleyes: :D *rubs belly*

After a weekend of pancakes, chips, pizza and beer, I feel the need for some vitamin-heavy tea tonight, so probably lots of home made salads. Need to think about breakfast first though - mmmmmmm, bagels...

I’m gonna get a load of ragged old beef bits, mix them up with something bulky like corn, then mix that up with loads of mashed potato, then make some mushy beans and add them, then I’m gonna mash it all into a paste and then fry it in lard. Not really what kind of sick bastard would do that eh?!

What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom