What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sojourner said:
Yup

Lucky you :D

Stupid me :(

WRONG DRUGS, WRONG DRUGS duh :rolleyes:

Can't you make up for it by going to bed early for the next three years, to get you back into equilibrium?

Stig said:
Can't you make up for it by going to bed early for the next three years, to get you back into equilibrium?
Nah, I've tried that for the last few years but the damage has been done :( You can't reverse the ageing process. Roc seem to think you can if you give them lots of money, but you really can't.

sojourner said:
Nah, I've tried that for the last few years but the damage has been done :( You can't reverse the ageing process. Roc seem to think you can if you give them lots of money, but you really can't.
Just get really fat.
No wrinkles :cool:

Don't know yet, am staying in Leeds overnight and working here for a while yet, so suspect a bottle of red wine (bought in) and something from room service later

madzone said:
Just get really fat.
No wrinkles :cool:

When I was a kid I thought I'd start off really really skinny and then gradually get fatter and fatter as I got older, in order to never be wrinkly.

Unfortunately the whole thing got off to a bad start, and I must have subconciously decided to excercise the skin by going from fat to thin every few years instead. :cool:

I am going to my local pub for dinner...since they do very tasty homemade chips it will be them and.....not sure yet....there will be lashings of vinegar though..

Stig said:
When I was a kid I thought I'd start off really really skinny and then gradually get fatter and fatter as I got older, in order to never be wrinkly.

Unfortunately the whole thing got off to a bad start, and I must have subconciously decided to excercise the skin by going from fat to thin every few years instead. :cool:
You know I worry that if I ever did lose all the weight I want to I'd look like a deflated balloon :(

madzone said:
You know I worry that if I ever did lose all the weight I want to I'd look like a deflated balloon :(
Don't wanna confirm your worry mate - but I will :D I've lost a bit recently, and have discovered a new wrinkle that the extra weight was hiding :(

Can't be arsed to cook tonite so its beans on cheese on toast followed by the biggest Pink Lady apple you have ever seen and gin.

Stig said:
We're having some kind of pasta something, I think.

rich! bought some quinoa earlier though, so maybe not.

Something that will probably involve at least one onion and one tin of tomatoes, anyway.

I know, I want chilli.

Right, that's that sorted. Thanks everyone.

'ere Stig, have you tried my five bean chilli recipe yet?

i had baked beans at work then a custard donut. now i am home and a little relaxed, i may have a cream cake :)

The children get their school reports today and I'm presuming they will be wonderful so I'll treat them to tea out as a 'well done'. :)

Well, I hope they are good coz I don't fancy cooking! :D

moomoo said:
The children get their school reports today and I'm presuming they will be wonderful so I'll treat them to tea out as a 'well done'. :)

Well, I hope they are good coz I don't fancy cooking! :D

If they're shit, just take them to the bakery and get them an unheated sausage roll to share....and then pick yourself up a proper takeaway, obviously. ;) :cool:

sheothebudworths said:
If they're shit, just take them to the bakery and get them an unheated sausage roll to share....and then pick yourself up a proper takeaway, obviously. ;) :cool:

:D :D

I quite fancy a chinese takeaway actually...................

Roadkill said:
'ere Stig, have you tried my five bean chilli recipe yet?

oh arse, no I haven't, I completely forgot all about it :oops:

It's in the black book of recipes, isn't it?

I'll put it on my things to do list, and next time we do chilli, that's what it'll be.

(My home grown chillis will be done very soon, as it goes. I'm wairing for them to turn red as I have no idea which are which.)

Well, I decided I couldn't face chili so I'm having a tin of bombay potato :rolleyes: and there wasn't enough white rice for me so I'm having brown rice :cool: I'd forgotten how much I like brown rice.

McCain rustic oven chips and spinach pizza...half pizza now and half later at work with a big 5 a day busting salad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom