Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sheothebudworths said:
And I also made a prawn, cauli, pea, spinach, potato and mushroom curry an hour or so back, ready to reheat for dinner......

......and then ate half of that too.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnd.....there goes the other half... :oops: :rolleyes: :D

Biddly - buy a ready made savoury flan case from any supermarket, like wot I does. ;) :cool:

Last night's leftover's of moroccan chicken casserole and cous cous.

I'm feeling a bit glum though and in need of the additional healing powers of grilled halloumi (but I'm trying to avoid dairy and get back on a healthy eating kick - someone tell me it's ok...)

sheothebudworths said:
Biddly - buy a ready made savoury flan case from any supermarket, like wot I does. ;) :cool:
ah :oops:

Will have a look in Sainsbury's... where will they be? Near bread or in freezer?

BiddlyBee said:
What's that then? I have leeks, pancetta and erm... green beans :D Might work.

Cook pancetta in it's own fat with a little bit of garlic until starts to crisp, meanwhile pod your beans and slice 4 young leeks into thin rounds. Add leeks with generous knob of butter, put lid on pan and leave to cook and soften gently in own juices for about ten minutes. Meanwhile, cook your beans (about 400g frozen weight of broad beans).

Finally, add some tarragon and flat leaf parsley then stir your beans in.

Enough for two as main dish or four as a side :) It's really, really lush

some form of chicken, tomato, basil, white wine and cream thing....using up sh*t in fridge my fav form of cooking:)

Some plain, ready made pizzas tarted up with variations of pepperoni, mushrooom, red pepper, ham and pineapple. Served with chips. And maybe some salad if Mr Madz remembers to pick it

Little pixies have taken up residence in the left side of my face and are trying to hammer their way out and they've given me a shitty mouth ulcer as well :( AND I got a sunburnt cleavage at sports day

sheothebudworths said:
Yes - what madz said. :cool:
Yay I shall have quiches tonight :cool:

One broccoli, feta, parsley and onion; the other leek, bacon and parmesan :oops:

(I won't eat them all tonight ;))

You'll be pleased to know that the McDonalds was as crap as usual. :(

*looks in cupboards for something to take the taste away*

i made fishcakes , and had them with steamed veg. i'm hungry again but have run out of biscuits and indeed most other food :)

moomoo said:
You'll be pleased to know that the McDonalds was as crap as usual. :(

*looks in cupboards for something to take the taste away*

Dont come around here looking for sympathy young lady.....there's a bag of old murray mints my nan left me when she died in 1942 in the cupboard, you can have one of those if you promise not to be so foolish in future.

Fresh filled pasta, homemade pesto, halfed cherry toms, fresh basil and chunks of mozarella, my easiest and possibly fav dish....yum yum pigs bum:)

Another pub dinner - fish and chips, steak, chicken ... I've no idea and I don't care. Pub food all tastes the bloody same. Christ I'm sick of eating out. :( I feel all bloated and unhealthy. I can't wait to get home and start cooking my own meals.

DRINK? said:
Fresh filled pasta, homemade pesto, halfed cherry toms, fresh basil and chunks of mozarella, my easiest and possibly fav dish....yum yum pigs bum:)

Yeah baby :cool:

Tonight I'm having pills and stawberry cider :)

madzone said:
You might not mean to......

:D
Bloody lovely they were :)

Fed me and the boy til we were full - both got 2 slices for lunch today, and there are 6 slices in't freezer :cool: :oops:

Last night was lentil, feta, semi-dried tomato and artichoke salad.

I am still in Brussles, and tonight will be whatever I fancy from either the boucherie or poissonier, with maybe some couscous. It's bloody hard trying to cook in a kitchen with no storecupboard. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom