Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quiche is shit. Its like a big fat pancake full of cold wobbly mush. I wouldnt piss on it if it was the last girl on earth.

Rack of ribs, marinated in *something* shortly, with more feta, courgette and potato cakes - cos they're lovely and the courgettes are now sprouting nicely on the allotment :cool: - and steamed allotment peas and carrots.

Yetman said:
Quiche is shit. Its like a big fat pancake full of cold wobbly mush. I wouldnt piss on it if it was the last girl on earth.
<takes the soap to yetmans mouth>

its not shit

i just dont feel like it today :(

quiche is nice. but it's really rather fattening. and loads of people, men maninly, seem to think it's mega healthy, which makes me laugh! :)

I haven't :( the amount of steak and ice cream I've had lately. I have to ride extra hard on my bike to make up for it

Orang Utan said:
I haven't :( the amount of steak and ice cream I've had lately. I have to ride extra hard on my bike to make up for it
Yes, but you're not 39 and a half, with a metabolism that has slowed down so much it appears to be going backwards. DESPITE daily fucking exercise AND drastically cutting down booze and choccy

Fucking ageing process - what a load of bollocks that is

Rollem said:
<takes the soap to yetmans mouth>

That still tastes ten times better than quiche.

And yep, I sometimes have to walk extra hard to work off stuff as well OU, when I've had a sneaky bag of crisps at work, I type really hard to work them off. Its all about balance :)

Orang Utan said:
I'm 34 though - I saw a pic of me from just TWO years ago and the rapid aging was a shock to me
The drugs don't help you know, I'm convinced they accelerate the process.

I used to have a metabolism faster than a speeding bullet - would actually LOSE weight if I didn't constantly stuff myself :(

Orang Utan said:
What drugs?
The go faster ones. If I didn't sleep at weekends for 3 years, then that means I've actually lived MORE life awake than I have asleep, which means that I'm actually OLDER than I am. See?

I've changed me mind now anyhow - think I'll have pesto linguine instead. Or - roast peps, onion, garlic tomato and pasta. Yehhhh...that sounds rarrrr

sojourner said:
The go faster ones. If I didn't sleep at weekends for 3 years, then that means I've actually lived MORE life awake than I have asleep, which means that I'm actually OLDER than I am. See?
Shit, I never think about that :( :eek:

pinched_nerve said:
Same. Have you ever had an answer to the affirmative when offering the other half to someone? I haven't :(
What gets me is when you say 'let's get pizza!' to the other half. You choose yours and ask them what they want and they say, 'I'm not that hungry. I'll just have a slice of yours' :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Orang Utan said:
Shit, I never think about that :( :eek:
Well...*taps temple* think on my lad, think on

I did actually come up with that theory on a comedown years ago but it holds up pretty good in the cold light of day - and the evidence of my face :(

sojourner said:

I've changed me mind now anyhow - think I'll have pesto linguine instead. Or - roast peps, onion, garlic tomato and pasta. Yehhhh...that sounds rarrrr

so if I've spent my live falling asleep early and missing all the good bits at parties, that means I'm actually younger than I am! Brilliant :D

We're having some kind of pasta something, I think.

rich! bought some quinoa earlier though, so maybe not.

Something that will probably involve at least one onion and one tin of tomatoes, anyway.

I know, I want chilli.

Right, that's that sorted. Thanks everyone.

Stig said:
so if I've spent my live falling asleep early and missing all the good bits at parties, that means I'm actually younger than I am! Brilliant :D
Yup

Lucky you :D

Stupid me :(

WRONG DRUGS, WRONG DRUGS duh :rolleyes:

Stig said:
Yes but sleep is no fun to anybody. It is the biggest waste of time man has. Utterly pointless. I'm weaning myself off it.

Stig said:
We're having some kind of pasta something, I think.

rich! bought some quinoa earlier though, so maybe not.

Something that will probably involve at least one onion and one tin of tomatoes, anyway.

I know, I want chilli.

Right, that's that sorted. Thanks everyone.
Um, glad to...err..help?:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom