Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just made filo pastry pasties-some with cheese, leek, potato and onion and veggie cornish pasties:cool:

Potatoes, griddled mixed courgettes & onion, sweet baby carrots and a tomato, garlic and herb sauce.

All off our allotment except the tomatoes (and they will be ready before long) and all picked less than a couple of hours ago (apart from the garlic, which we harvested a few weeks ago) :D :cool:

dsc0074on5.jpg

Polishing that off with a pint of full fat milk too. (It is two 1/2lb aberdeen angus burgers with cheese and butter!) :D

I don't know, babe! Hollow balls I reckon :)

God Firky, those burgers look lush! :eek:

I couldn't eat that bread roll though - they would have to go into proper burger buns.

Thankyou :)

They're a doddle to make.

Get some good aberdeen angus mince, whack in a handful of breadcrumbs and finely chopped shallots, a beaten egg, dash of worchester sauce, few chives, salt and pepper. Grill them and whack a bit cheese on top. I also stick in a teaspoon of crushed dried chillis too but not this time!

Been stuck in the house most of the day as I have *really* badly hurt me back, can barely stand up straight. Hence posting loads to urban and making a mess in the kitchen :(

We're eating some chinese style curry, since I've had a pot of chinese curry paste in the fridge for a while and fancied using it. It's stuff that you add 3x water to and simmer.

Plus a wok full of fresh veg, lots of garlic ginger and lemon thyme, and some basmati, and it's not bad at all.

I think tonite I will get some chinese take away. Maybe some szechuan chicken with fried rice and an egg roll. I may also get some hot and sour soup.

Or maybe mcdonalds.

I don't know....have to see what i'm in the mood for in a few hours

Roast chicken :)

We've got a Tesco free range chicken that my mum insisted on giving us several months ago :rolleyes: that's just been sat in the freezer. I guess we can either eat it or throw it away so we're going to eat it.

cheesecake. hopefully, the base is in the fridge now :)

i suppose i should have some proper food too, i might get takeaway or make tuna pasta

or defrost some chicken, and have chicken and bacon sarnies

firky said:
Polishing that off with a pint of full fat milk too. (It is two 1/2lb aberdeen angus burgers with cheese and butter!) :D

I don't know, babe! Hollow balls I reckon :)

arent you having any sauces with it firks?

i need mayo, mustard AND ketchup (not mixed) with my burgers.

roast chicken with potatoes and carrots, sauteed (?!) mushrooms, homemade bread and a pecan pie.

im cooking for my sister and store bought bread just isnt good enough for her :rolleyes: :D

tonite I am grilling chicken breast fillets that are marinated in olive oil and a dry cajun rub. will also make spanish rice as a side... and maybe an asian salad or green beans (haven't decided on that last part)

:p :D :) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom