Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something I found in the freezer, might be a small macaroni cheese or a lasagne, plus leek & potato rosti and peas.

Think I might make a sort of sweetcorn and bacon chowder, seeing as how all I've got in the fridge is sweetcorn and bacon.

I'm sooooo hungy

:(

I can't even have a chewy cos I left em in the car :(

so that's pizza and CHIPS tonight cos by the time I get home I'll be ready to eat LOTS

sojourner said:
Any flavour?

No, don't tell me, I'm already salivating :(
meal.jpg

Here, have a snacklet! Tis horrid being hungry at work-really hard to concentrate when thoughts of cheesy chips torment you

SubZeroCat said:
Yes thank you, very hot sunny weather, amazing music, lovely mates :)

But I want some proper food now!
:cool: :)

I've been nowhere and I need proper food too!

I really REALLY fancy chips, egg and mushy peas, with bread and butter

beetroot risotto which I is eating right now with date & walnut cob and salad leaves from't patch :cool:

mr moose is cooking :eek: And it doesn't have hash in it :D i think
We're having gnocchi in tomato and chilli sauce. :)

A big barbequed chicken,lots of salad (rocket,spinich,plum tomatoes,red onion,cubes of feta and a drizzle of homemade dressing) and real potato wedges :D

We had chicken in mushroom and white wine sauce, hasselback potatoes and roasted veg. This was all in foil trays courtesy of Asda as I had a driving lesson and we are in the middle of decorating. It was surprisingly nice.

We will shortly have waitrose lemon curd cheesecake and some wine as it's our wedding anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom