Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A scrummy yummy salad with watercress, rocket, goats cheese, red onions, big juicy black olives and sweet tomatoes with a lovely fresh baguette and a bottle of sauvignon blanc. Ooooh, and raspberries with honey and greek yoghurt for pud

Happy Felix :) :cool: :)

I was at work and ate an asda good for you jacket spud with cheese plus a healthy portion of homemade veggie chilli on top. I have on the cooker now a spicey red lentil and pepper soup....20 mins till its ready though..

Red curry with prawns and bamboo shoot tips topped with fresh thai basil and some steamed rice . And a couple of glasses of south african red :)

garlic bread and spinach and goats cheese pizza as i went for a meal with a friend and our kids. and now am having some cheesecake! hope its still good tmw, as i have almost a third left :D

sparklefish said:
We will shortly have waitrose lemon curd cheesecake and some wine as it's our wedding anniversary.

Happy anniversary! Hope the cheesecake was good :)

There's been some good salad action on this thread tonight...to which I am very happy to add, as I made a load of amazing salads: new potatoes in basil/lemon/garlic/chilli/spring onion/olive oil+vinegar dressing (mmmmm); roast sweet potato, pepper and red onions with couscous (ahhhhhhh); and best of all, red cabbage slaw with green apple, carrot and red onion, dressed with a mixture of creme fraiche, orange juice, seasoning, red wine vinegar and home made mayonnaise (uuuuuunnnnnnnggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrr).

Cooking for friends tonight, and is looking like:

Smoked mackerel salad
Melanzane Parmigiana with salad and maybe garlic bread
Lemon meringue ice cream

First two from the recipe wiki :cool:

beeboo said:
First two from the recipe wiki :cool:

Would that be my orange and mackerel one? It's lovely

Tonight I am having vegetable pie with broccoli, carrots, green beans & mixed salad with cherry toms.

Then I shall have a creme caramel and then later I will eat some melon.

felixthecat said:
A scrummy yummy salad with watercress, rocket, goats cheese, red onions, big juicy black olives and sweet tomatoes with a lovely fresh baguette and a bottle of sauvignon blanc. Ooooh, and raspberries with honey and greek yoghurt for pud

Happy Felix :) :cool: :)

This sounds really nice :cool:

Would that be my orange and mackerel one? It's lovely

that's the one SZC :cool: - I'm thinking of substituting in some cucumber instead of salad leaves cos we're going to have salad with the main course.

Last night I chopped some potatoes into chips, threw them in a mix of olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt, and roasted them.

Then made a dip out of tomato, garlic, ketchup, lea and perrins, herbs and a smidgen of mustard in a Jamie Oliver shaker thing.

It was the fucking shizzle. That much so that I cannot eat anything ever again because it simply will not compete.

Cauldron carrot and onion burger in a rustic bap with salad and small portion of oven chips...and one of those skinny cow toffee and honeycomb ice cream for afters. I just have no cooking inspiration in me today...plus I fancied some bread...

diiiime bar

followed by roast beef, roast taters, sweetcorn, peas from me gardin and gravy :)

yum.

May Kasahara said:
Polish pasta.

whats that?

i having takeaway pizza again , because there is an offer on at the moment

i still have cheesecake left but i really dont fancy it :D

No gravy. Lamb fillet fried with rosemary, anchovies and garlic and wine of course. And lots of crusty bread and salad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom